Status: Currently on hold but not forgotten!

Novelty T-shirts

Say 'Hi' Tom

Tom carefully opened the door to the hotel suite that he was staying in with Daniel and Rupert; the night had gone fairly well, he hadn’t fallen off the stage when he was forced to dance with Corey to a song he had never heard of before in his life, so it definitely could have gone worse. Unfortunately, his attempt to be sneaky and go unnoticed by his friends failed when he found them standing just inches in front of him with the biggest smiles he’d ever seen, on their faces.

“Hi?” He asked, not knowing if the duo were high or just crazy and not really in the mood to find out.

“Where were you?” The smile on Rupert’s face only seemed to widen as he asked the question and Tom had the overwhelming feeling that it would be a good idea to run as fast as he could and hope that he made it to his room before being caught and forced to answer stupid questions.

He really hated stupid questions.

“From the looks on your faces, you already know so why the hell are you beating around the bush?” The blonde tried to step around them but Dan easily copied the motion, keeping Tom from escaping.

“Janice called and told us you went out with that author chick and not to expect you back until late. Now, we didn’t know that ‘late’ meant one in the morning, leaving us only five hours of sleep before we have to go to the photo shoot tomorrow.” Janice! So that was the blonde lady’s name. The other part of Daniel’s mini speech went unnoticed after that one piece of information.

“You didn’t have to wait up for me,” Tom pointed out and motioned toward the couch when he discovered that his “Friends” weren’t going to relax until they asked him a million questions and felt as though they had lived precariously through him. Well, apparently they were only getting three hours of sleep.

“What’s her name?”

“What does she look like?”

“Did you snog her?”

“Did you do more than snog her?”

“Are you seeing her again?”

“Do you want to see her again?”

The questions came at Tom the moment he sat down and he didn’t have time to answer one before another was fired off and they didn’t stop until he held up his hand and screamed for them to, “SHUT UP!”

“Thank you,” he sighed when he could once again hear himself think. “Her name was Corey Hills,” Tom continued, answering the only question he had actually heard properly. At that statement, both boys nearly fell off the couch they were sitting on and the blonde looked at the two as if they had lost their minds.

“C-Corey H-Hills?” asked Rupert, his mouth seeming to stay open, making Thomas wonder how in the world he managed to speak in the first place.

“Blonde hair, freakishly tall, a little on the heavy side, and in desperate need of a dermatologist?” Continued Daniel with the same look on his face as his red headed friend did. Tom only nodded slightly and waited for an explanation as to why the two knew the girl he was with when he himself had only met her that day. The trio was really close and there were very few times that Tom could remember that one of them knew someone that the others didn’t.

“How do you know her?” Tom asked when he realized that his friends were too shocked to tell him without a little nudging on his end.

“Everyone knows her,” Rupert answered as if it were obvious, and while it may have been to the red head, Tom was still confused by the extremely vague answer.

“What does that mean?” He asked and nearly screamed when Dan jumped up and came to stand in front of the blonde.

“What do you think it means?” Dan practically shouted. “It means everyone knows her. She’s like the famous person’s famous person. Her best friend is Justin Timberlake.” Tom waited several seconds after his friend’s outburst, in order to make sure the man wasn’t joking, but when Dan continued to have the seriously serious look seeming plastered to his face, Tom decided that he may have been telling the truth.

“Why haven’t I heard of her if she’s so famous.” He asked, “and why is it that no one knew who she was until today… alright, yesterday?” These were valid questions but one wouldn’t know that from the looks he was receiving from his two best friends. They were looking at him as if he was the biggest idiot on the planet, and while he would have accepted those stares any other time, now they just seemed unnecessary.

“She’s not Joe Jonas famous,” Daniel explained and Rupert nodded in confirmation, “She’s just the friend of celebrities, normal people don’t know her since her name’s not pasted all over a gossip magazine but anyone who’s been to the Emmys, or the Oscars, or even the Teen Choice Awards has seen her at least a thousand times. The girl’s everywhere.” Now Tom had a hard time believing that, he had been to all those award shows and he knew he would have remembered seeing that girl there, she didn’t really fit in.

“Wait,” Rupert ordered with a look on his face that obviously meant he was remembering something. “Weren’t you with us last year when we went to the Emmys?” Tom nodded hesitantly, unaware as to what this had to do with anything. “Then you would have met her, she was there with… um…” the red head snapped his fingers a few times as if the movement would cause the person’s name to magically appear in his mind.

“Zac Efron,” Dan told him and Rupert pointed to him and smiled.

“Thank you,” He sighed before continuing with the story-type-thing that Tom saw no real point in. “Yeah, anyway she was with Zac and we ran into them outside of the building and started talking about…. Something that’s not important. Don’t you remember?” No, the blonde actually had no idea what his friend was talking about and if it wasn’t for Daniel’s nodding throughout the entire tale that meant he remembered as well, then Tom would have wondered if Rupert had lost his mind.

“Wait, Rup, he was already inside, remember he hurt his foot after falling down the stairs and couldn’t stand for too long.” Dan pointed out before Thomas had the chance to talk to his other friend about his treatment options.

“I did not fall, I was pushed.” The platinum haired actor mumbled and was rewarded with the duo across from him, laughing hysterically.

“By what? The carpet. Face it, you fell, mate.” Rupert chuckled and Tom did not find it as amusing as his friends obviously did.

“I was pushed.” He denied and sat back on the couch, crossing his arms over his chest in what could easily be described as a pout.

“Hey, since you obviously don’t believe a word we’re saying, why don’t we call her and have the woman tell you herself.” That was a wonderful idea supplied by Daniel himself, but there was only one problem with it.

“I don’t know her number.” Tom pointed out, causing his friends to start an entirely new laughing fest. “I hate you.” He grumbled and sat farther back on the couch, trying his best to blend in.

“You may not, but we do. Corey gave it to us after we went with her to Jesse’s Bar and Grill. That was an awesome night. We sang karaoke and for the first time in my life, I did not get booed off stage!” Rupert seemed way too happy about that last statement and Tom had to bite his tongue to keep from saying something that would most likely get him thrown from a third story window.

“That’s where she took me.” The blonde said quietly as Daniel pulled out his cell phone and started dialing the numbers.

“Sorry mate,” The brunette said as he put the phone on speaker. “Then it quite obviously was not a date.”

“Hello?” Came a very familiar female voice from the phone’s speaker. “Danny Bear is that you?” Rupert started laughing so hard at the mention of Corey’s nickname for Daniel that he ended up leaning against Tom, tears streaming down his face.

“Yeah Cordor it’s me and you’ll never guess who I have here. Say ‘Hi’ Tom.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I haven't updated in a while, I've just been really busy with school, and my other story Cats and Dogs.