Status: Story Fragment, Incomplete

Werewolf Crashed Wedding.

Werewolf Crashed Wedding

"This could be our crown glory moment" She smiled at me, squatting because she couldn't kneel for fear of damaging her dress.
Her face so close, so tempting. I was holding myself back, keeping my urges in check. It was a desperate battle and I could feel by body fighting my mind.
I hesitated.
"We can't." Frowning I looked across to the other windows were Kris, Amelia and Fergal were casually watching. I was annoyed but grateful they were intruding on our moment.
Amelia looked bemused whilst Kris looked bored. Fergal was more practical and gazing alertly at the barred door of the hall.
"Yes you can." Amelia was leaning forward over the window railing. Looking intently at us with here eyes shining. She was always overly emotional.
"Kris tell them." She turned to the greying man beside her. Kris wasn't old, just stressed out from living and fighting werewolves.
I could tell this was going to be one of his speeches so I prepared myself for a lecture or sermon on the virtues of humanity and its ongoin etc etc.
"We were fighting back in Chinatown before it was lost, an old resturant. He turned to me and said this could be our crown glory moment. We were about to die so I didn't hesitate and I don't regret it."
Kris was the groom of the wedding, and I could see by the others expressions I was the only one Kris's sexuality was a surprise to.
"We'd been in limbo over our relationship for ages. Finally with aid of impending death we managed it. My advice to you is not to miss out."
Kris was marrying Tara. Not me, no matter how much that angered me I couldn't go back. Besides we fought werewolves. It was unfair to marry Tara only to be at a funeral in a few weeks.
"She's only marrying because you aren't. You should be together and if it isn't obvious after what we've just been through it never will be." Amelia really took love seriously.
I was much more practical. Combat and survival were not only more useful but simpler. I could never deal with all the complicated feelings that came with liking someone.
Even Fergal had broken off his vigil of the secure door to smile at me. As my combat partner I expected him to interject something but he was just smiling at me in an 'I told you so' manner.
I wasn't sure I could speak. I was most conscious of the body pressed againt me. The fact my arms seemed locked around Tara.
"So you're gay?" That was all I could manage.
Kris rolled his eyes and an exasperated smile lit his features.
"Yes, and have always been."
With my mind in turmoil I couldn't find anything else to say.
"Will you just kiss her!" Fergal was looking a bit desperate now
" I wana get out of here. Not wait around and see whether the wolves what fries with us."

Tara looked at me. She looked even more beautifal in her wedding dress. And even better because it was my arm she was holding.
"But there are werewolves" Of course everyone was aware of this fact. We had to run, get over the fence and start a car. Everyone was aware of this as well.
"Then its now or never" Tara was holding my face in her palm.
She looked me straight in the eyes. A look which stole my breath and went straight through me. Like it or not, this woman could strip away all my barriers. Just because I hadn't told her all my secrets didn't mean I wouldnt. Love made you surrender, I wasn't sure I was ready to surrender.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is a fragment and as yet unfinished and unconnected to anything.
Its based on a dream and has been re-written from the original put down. I'd like to carry on with it but I'm not sure how. This isn't the beginning so I need that before I carry on.