Status: Discontinued.

Baby Girl, I'm a Blur

A Secret in his Eyes

I was about to close the Instant Message box I had open with Helena when Pete came and looked over my shoulder.

"Pete? You said your name was Pete?!" he asked, pointing to the screen. "What can I tell her my name is? Now, she'll probably think I'm you, Patrick!"

"You should knnow Pete is a common name, Patrick isn't" I pointed out, handing over the laptop to Joe.

"Thanks!" Joe thanked me, not looking up from the computer screen.

Pete followed me back to the bunks, "Helena's gonna think you're me, what do I tell her my name is?" he repeated

I sighed as I took of my glasses and hat and crawled into my bunk, "I don't have a fucking idea, Pete! just, say your name is Patrick or some other shit." I added as I shut the curtains.

"Fine, I will!" I heard Pete call as he walked back to the lounge where Joe was. Andy, being the only smart one of us, went to go get food.

I sighed and laid on my side. I couldn't have told her my name, i kept saying over and over in my mind. The longer she doesn't know I'm Patrick Stump, the better.

__________

Helena sighed as she stood up, stretching. The music from Abi-Lou's room had turned off. That was weird, she usually had it blasting until Mother or Father yelled at her to shut that, quote, Damn excuse for music off Helena opened the door to her room to find her sister staring dreamily at a picture of Bob Bryar, drummer for My Chemical Romance, on her wall.

"Uh...Abi-Lou?" Helena asked. "Why are you staring at Bob Bryar like he's gonna come out and make out with you?"

Abi-Lou blushed, "I was not, Helena!" she protested. "Besides, what would he want with a 14 year old?"

Helena laughed, "Don't worry, Abi. One day, you will fin a exact Bob Bryar look-alike."

"Think so?" Abi-Lou asked, deciding to play along.

"Yeah, as good as a chance I'm going to talk to Patrick Stump before I die." Helena added.

Abi-Lou thought for a moment, "Well, thats a pretty good chance then, huh?"

The two sisters started to laugh. "One day, I shall be Mrs. Abigail-Louise Bryar!" Abi-Lou declared.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, so people who dont know, Helena is 18 and Abi-Lou is 14. And in this story, Patrick Stump is about 21. this is during the F.U.C.T. days of Fall Out Boy