Status: Completed. But just editing it up a little now. =)

Romeo & Juliett: A Forbidden Love Story

Romeo & Juliett: A Forbidden Love Story: Epilogue

Juliett's POV:

I still couldn't believe what Romeo had just said to me. I just couldn't! It was all just too much to process in my overly messed up mind.

"Romeo, this can't be my mother! I've lived with her for forever and I know that's not my mother." I told him.

I don't know why, but I started to feel tears appearing in my eyes, because somewhere deep in my heart, I sorta wished this was my mother.

"Ask anybody and they'll tell you the truth." Romeo replied.

"Fine, I will!"

I walked down the stairs and into the kitchen, which is where I last spotted Romeo's mom. When I walked into the room, I saw her face break out into a smile.

"Hey there, sweetie." she said.

"Hey mom." I replied.

Even though, Romeo and I weren't officially married yet, I still took the liberty of calling Mr. and Mrs. Rogers dad and mom.

"Do you know who this is?" I held up the photo and showed it to her.

"Why yes, this is your mother, dear. I have a photo just like this hidden away in my room. Romeo, have you been snooping around in there again?"

"Ok yeah, but it was for something really important." Romeo added.

"Which is?"

"Juliett doesn't believe that that's her real mom."

Mrs. Rogers turned to look at me and immediately her smile vanished.

"Is that true, dear?" she asked.

"Yes. It's just...she doesn't look anything like my mother." I responded.

"Juliett, this is your mother!" Romeo insisted, grabbing my shoulders.

"Prove it."

"Huh?"

"Prove it to me."

"How?"

"I don't know."

Romeo's POV:

How do I prove to Juliett that that is her mother, was her mother, and always will be?! How does Juliett not remember her own mother, there has to be a reason and I know it's not because she's "in shock". I got to find out the truth, but how? I decided to go ask for some help from the guys.

"Guys, I need some help, it's about Juliett." I said, walking into the living room where Riley and Randy were watching something on TV.

"Sure, what is it?" Riley responded.

I looked towards Randy, he just continued to watch TV. I haven't spoken to him since what happened between me and Juliett. I knew he was still mad at me for what I did and said.

"Randy, I am so, so sorry! Please forgive me!" I said to him.

"Alright, yeah, fine." he replied, smiling.

"Thanks."

"Now, what's wrong with Juliett?" Riley reminded.

"By the way, where is Juliett? I haven't seen her since yesterday."

"She's probably around here somewhere. Now, here's the problem..."

I began telling the guys everything that Juliett has told me so far.

Juliett's POV:

I had gone to the only place where I could get some answers.

"Who is this?!" I asked Black Eye.

I went to the jail Black Eye and Corn Chip had been sent to to ask them the questions that were taking over me.

He didn't say anything and neither did Corn Chip.

"Please, I need to know!"

I fell to the ground as the tears I've been straining to keep in poured out.

"This is your mother, how do you not know that?" Black eye finally answered.

"No, it's not!"

"Aye, I know your mother well, she's a beauty!" Corn Chip added. Corn Chip was my dad's best friend and also part of his gang. "She was so much better than the other one."

I snapped my head up and looked over at Corn Chip.

"Other one? What other one?!" I demanded.

"Aye, your father never told you, did he?"

"Tell me what?"

"Poor girl, so many years of being clueless!" Black Eye taunted.

"What? What are you talking about?!" I cried.

"Calm down, lassie!" Corn Chip bellowed. "Your father wooed two girls. One, his highschool sweetheart, your mother. And two, his partner in crime, his mistress."

Mistress?

"Where is my mother?" I asked him.

"We don't know." Black Eye answered.

"She's alive?"

"Yes."

"Thank you."

I ran out of there and back home.

Romeo's POV:

"Wow, and I thought I had it bad." Randy commented.

"That seriously happened to her?" Riley asked, shocked.

"Yeah," I answered. "We gotta help her somehow."

"And I think I know how."

Riley sat down at the computer and began typing something.

Juliett's POV:

When I got home, I was sober and tired. Walking into the living room, I saw Romeo.

"Hey, Romeo." I said.

"Hey, I have a surprise for you." he replied.

"What?"

Romeo moved aside and behind him sitting on the couch was...my mom?!

"Oh my god, how'd you find her?!" I exclaimed.

"It wasn't that hard really, I got on the internet and searched her." Riley answered.

I felt tears in my eyes again as I stared at my mother.

"Oh my Juliett, you really have grown!" she said.

"Why did you leave me?!" was the first thing that came out of my mouth.

"Oh, I'm so sorry, sweetheart, I had to. There are so many things I've wanted to tell you, but couldn't because you were too young to understand them and I didn't want to ruin your brain by telling you all that grown-up stuff."

"Oh, I'm just glad your back!" I hugged her tightly.

"And I'm here to stay." she hugged me back.

Now my life was finally complete. I was reunited with my mother, I was engaged to the love of my life, and all my problems were in jail. What else could a person possibly ask for?

10 Years Later:

I am now officially 26 years old and happily married to Romeo for 5 years, with two beautiful children. Rosaline, who was Romeo's first love, and my little Romeo Jr. Mom still lives with Romeo's mom and dad. Randy is going to soon get married to Ashlee, who he is still with! Riley and mom are still single, so it looks like I might have to play matchmaker on them now. And now I'm happy and you know what, I may not have been happy that mom named me Juliett, but now I am, because I finally found my Romeo. And unlike William Shakespeare's play, my life did not end up as a tragedy.

♥♥♥♥♥THE END!♥♥♥♥♥
♠ ♠ ♠
Heyy guyz, this unfortunately for some, is the last ch. in the series! I really loved reading all ur comments & tips so very much, that I'll be back some days to look at them again. I will really miss them, but I do have other stories i need to cont. & work on more often.
I rlly hope to see some comments on them as well. :)
thx so much to all of u guyz for puttin up with my WB & short chs. & I luv u all! ♥♥♥♥♥