Status: New and Active

Don't Fall in Love with Me

Prologue

Scarlett Dawson slipped both her feet into black, knee-length, Go-go boots that laced all the way up at the back. They were horrid things. Beautiful, sexy, horrid things that were hard to put on and even harder to take off. Not that her job at the moment required her to take her shoes off, just her clothes.

How Scarlett ended up as a stripper in Vegas was a long story, though the biggest reason was probably because the so-called boyfriend that she came to Vegas with stole all her money and left her for the sharks.

She was used to these things though. Her life had always been a disaster after another and she was positive that she would survive this one, too.

An escort brought her to a V.I.P. room inside the casino’s nightclub and Scarlett slowly turned the doorknob. She was dirt broke and she had to strip in front of perverts for money, but it was only one night. One night pay plus tips will definitely get her a plane ticket back home to New York. She’d just have to swallow her pride and do it.

Since both her parents died years ago on her 17th birthday, there was nothing Scarlett hadn’t been able to pull through. This would just be another obstacle, albeit a big one. Besides, she was a nightlife princess back in New York. Stripping is something she could totally manage and excel at.

She took a deep breath and with her best temptress look, pushed the door open and waltzed inside.
♠ ♠ ♠
My first non-short story lol. Aren't you excited?