A Fever You Definitely Can't Sweat Out

The Midnight Talk

After the boys had all gone into their rooms I had broken out my laptop to blog about the days events. I wrote about how much i missed Frankie, how i missed hanging out with the guys and how i saw a lot of different things in them. Mostly Mikey. I sat on my bed with my black rimmed glasses on (sort of like Mikey's) and my hair wet and still warm from the hot shower. I sat there and typed away for what felt like hours. I soon felt complete and wanted too sneak down stairs for some oatmeal raisin cookies and some coffee. I turned on the light to our kitchen and put on some coffee, then slowly sneaking the cookies out of the cabinet trying not to make a sound.

"I smelled coffee!" I quickly jerked around and saw Mikey smiling and rubbing his eyes.

"Way to give me a mini heart attack their kid" I smiled

"It was calling my name i'm sorry" He laughed going for two cups in the cabinet then placing one down infront of me as i sat on the counter.

"Soooooo..." I said taking a bite of my cookie

"So." He looked up at me as he poured a cup for himself.

"Did you have fun touring? Or do you miss home so much more?" I asked taking a sip from my cup

"Hmm, well touring was pretty amazing don't get me wrong. Its something I always wanted to do. But I miss Jersey. It was always in the back of my mind. i wanted to come back"

"And Jersey Girls are just so much better" I joked

"Oh yea definitely."

"Come on there has too be some Jersey girls you like." I picked raisins from out of my cookie looking down.

"Well there is one...." He walked over to the sink and placed his cup in.

"Oh really? Why haven't I met her?" I asked

"You have..."

"You sure?" I asked again as he walked over too me

"I'm pretty sure." He said as he went for my lips and kissed me softly. When he pulled away I just smiled and I knew it reassured him because he went too kiss me again, but something had stopped him.

"Hey guy's." I heard my brother call from the doorway

"Sup Frank." Mikey said disappointed

"Wanted a cookie" He smiled wide. I felt some akwardness so I decided to go upstairs

"Alright cool. I'm gonna head to bed. Mikey i'll see you in the morning. and Fatty McFat Fat i'll see you tomorrow. Good night!" I said walking up the stairs and closing the door to my room. I leaned against the door and slid down. I grabbed my stuffed cow Moozers, put him to my face and the only thing I could do was squeal like a little bitch because that was one of the best kisses of my life.