Status: Extended Hiatus :( (possibly discontinued)

The Prince and the Pauper

Attis

Attis couldn't believe where he had gotten himself. He'd been so foolish to go to Leslie's house. He had no choice though. He had an idea that if he tried to runaway Leslie would have kidnapped him.

He had been so close to getting raped. Leslie was just moments away from stripping Attis of his clothes. Those punches were to weaken him and scare him into giving up for an easy rape session.

"I'm Lyle. What's your name?" This came from the boy who looked just like Attis. He couldn't believe he was sitting right next to him. He was just an inch from him. He couldn't move his elbow without brushing against the look-alike, double, twin, whatever.

The point was that Attis felt butterflies erupting in his stomach. Feeling attraction towards someone who looked just like him felt odd. It was like falling in love with yourself. Attis looked at Lyle, a blush on his cheek as their gazes locked.

He pointed at his throat and shook his head.

"You can't talk?" the boy driving the Hummer, Donnie, asked.

Attis shook his head.

"Wait, is that a 'yes I can talk' or a 'yes I can't talk'?"

Attis connected gazes with him in the rear view mirror.

"Nod your head if you can talk," Lyle said in a soft voice. Attis smiled at him then nodded.

"So you can talk," Donnie clarified. Attis nodded his head. "Then why don't you talk?"

Attis didn't know how to put it. So he just shrugged and stared down at his laps, playing with his fingers. He looked up sharply, eyes widening, when he felt a hand on his thigh. He snapped his head to look at Lyle. "I'm sorry," Lyle apologized. Then he said, "Nod your head if you like talking."

Attis nodded his head.

"Oh, so you don't talk because you don't want to..."

Attis nodded.

Donnie rolled his eyes. "That's stupid."

Attis frowned.

"Hey," Lyle said, "this guy almost got rape back there. Could you at least be a little nice?"

"I just call his reason stupid and you think I'm being mean?" Donnie asked, his voice rising.

Attis whimpered. He felt like he was back at home where Cory assumed things for the smallest reasons. Just like that one time Attis tried to defend himself from a punch by kicking Cory in the stomach. Cory had assumed Attis wanted to kill him and had Layla phone the cops.

He wanted the rest of the drive to be silent, but apparently that never happened with Lyle and Donnie.

Donnie turned on the radio and a loud, rap song came on.

"Oh!" Donnie said. He turned the volume up until Attis couldn't hear anything other than a loud beat and feel vibrations.

"I love this song!" Lyle screamed over the music.

Attis bit his lip and clamped hands over his ears as Donnie and Lyle started singing. The music was too loud for his ears. He felt like they were bleeding. Rap was not something his ears danced to. Instead rap was something they danced off. Rap is crap. That was Attis's favorite thing to say in his head whenever he heard rap.

"Turn it down!" Lyle shouted.

"Oh no! We're getting to the breakdown!" Donnie screamed. Just then a rap breakdown started. Attis felt like howling when Donnie and Lyle started rapping faster than the Columbia Kings.

Attis didn't know what was more painful: getting beat by Cory or listening to Lyle and Donnie rap off their mouths.

"Okay! Turn it down now!" Lyle shouted. Donnie turned the music down a few notches, and Attis could feel his ears sighing in relief. He gave a sigh himself and shifted in his seat. His pants were getting stuck to his butt and he could feel a wedgie. He had worn briefs today because of his skinny jeans.

He needed to pick at it. He saw that they passed a Burger King. He made hand gestures and pointed back at the fast food restaurant.

"You're hungry?" Donnie asked, once again using his rear view mirror as his eyes.

Attis shook his head then pointed at his crotch. He wiggled his fingers and ran his hands down in the air like drizzling rain.

"Oh..." Lyle grinned. "I think he has to pee."

Attis blushed and nodded.

Donnie made a U-turn and drove back to Burger King, stopping in the parking lot for Attis to get out. He sprinted past a long line of customers and into the men's restroom. He was grateful when he discovered it was empty.

Instead of picking a stall, he decided to pick at the wedgie. He hopped around, trying to dig it out. He groaned and gave a small smile when he finally picked it out.

Then he looked at the door and blushed.

"Oh... Um, I'm sorry..." Lyle murmured. His cheeks were tainted pink as he left the restroom. Attis stared wide eyed at the door as it swung shut.

How embarrassing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks to:

hugs.from.holly
ddbaby1234
Rainbow. Unicorn.
MattLuvv
MiniMCR


Cheers,
Maris