Status: Slow but ongoing

Finding Magyk

Art

I threw my towel into the bathroom on my way out the door, and started walking down the street. I thought about putting my mp3 in, but changed my mind, and instead just walked down the street with many a thing on my mind. Such as the Big Question -Will I find anybody suitable for the war?

I was about to think really weird thoughts (No, not perverted, just weird...) when somebody bumped into me. She was slightly shorter than me, with shoulder length red hair and green eyes. She looked to be around my age, but who knew these days -I'd seen a twenty-eight year old who looked eleven before (Which was damn creepy).
I faked a smile, and was about to ask if she would like help getting up, when the boy came running up and asked if she was okay.

Before I knew it the two had started walking off, in the direction of my school. I looked at her, still just standing there on the edge of the path, staring at her back. I frowned, sensing something I couldn't quite figure out, then shrugged it off, walking again.
I went slower this time, so I stayed behind the girl and what I thought was a relative of hers -I normally walked really fast, and sometimes ran, wherever I went, so I had to slow my pace by a lot while I walked behind her. I felt like I was dawdling, but for her it must be fast. Ish.

I wondered if she went to this school. It would good if she did -I could try and figure out the weird feeling I got when I looked at her deep green eyes. I was mesmerized by them -I'd never seen eyes that held that much within them. Could she have 'talent' enough to perform that thing? These were the main questions going through my mind as I virtually dawdled behind her on my way to school.

If I was late, good Lord, I would kill her. Or me. Either would do.
♠ ♠ ♠
This one is short, oh well

Comment subscribe!
Tell us what you think please!