Status: Slow but ongoing

Finding Magyk

Art

I walked into the office after the girl picked up her timetable. She must be new here as well.
Checking the classes I had and what room they were in, I started walking across the school grounds and up one of the stairwells. School had already started not too long ago (Curse you red-haired girl! You made me late!) But there was still a fair amount of people in the halls, making their way to their classes.

I accidentally missed the room and had to backtrack, but in the end I found it.
Oh, crap.

As I walked in, I spotted the red-haired girl from this morning sitting by the window, at the foremost seat in the room.

Ignoring he, I walked over to the teacher, Mr.Wilkinson. He told me a little about what they were doing in class at that time, and said that I should have a textbook but he didn't have any spare. Apparently, I'd have to go to the library to get my own to use for the year.

"You can sit Max. You newbies'll fit right in," He told me, pointing me towards the seat next to her in the front row.

Sighing mentally, I walked over and took my bag off, putting it on the floor by the chair.
I looked down at Max when Mr.Wilkinson introduced us.

"'Morning," I said calmly, as though we'd never met before. I took my seat, pulling my book and a pen out of my bag. Opening my book to a blank page, I began to doodle. I wasn't actually paying attention to my doodling -my thoughts were centered around Max, the weird feeling I got from her and the way her eyes caught me so much.

Later on, I would use my 'hidden talent' to see if she had any significance in her Aura, her abilities.
♠ ♠ ♠
Reallly short...

Comment and subscribe!