Status: Slow but ongoing

Finding Magyk

Max

Crap on toast! I had made him late, quickly I hid behind my hair and faced the window, and he was going to kill me! I risked a glance at his face just to find him staring at me, “Gah!” I say jumping slightly, “Stop staring at me!” I told him not looking at him and starting the work.

Man, what is this?! Fractions? I can’t do fractions! “Kuso,” I muttered slamming my head on the desk. “First day and I can’t even do the work!” I moaned and turned my head on its side, Artemis was writing down the answers like there was no tomorrow.

I peered over his shoulder, he stopped and looked at me raising an eyebrow. “How do you do that?”

“You mean you can’t? It’s easy,” He told me, looking back down and continuing. What? Does he think I’m a mathematician or something like him? I stared at the number until they started to fuse together, Picking up my pen, I crinkled my brow in concentration.

Five minutes later I was staring out the window flicking my pen back and forth, with a great dramatic sigh of defeat, I banged my forehead on the table and glanced at my watch. It was already half way through the lesson, with my forehead still on the table I slid over to Artemis’s side of the desk.

“Help meee” I quietly moaned, as not to alert the teacher, I looked up at his face. He was staring at me with an eyebrow raised and the corners of his mouth slightly raised, “pleaseee?”

He was laughing at me. I could tell, it was in his moss-green eyes where he was laughing. That’s right, The Ranga, The short kid who couldn’t do YR 8 fractions, Ha fricken Ha.

Rolling his eyes, he leaned over to where I was up to. He raised his eyebrow again, looking at his own work and then at the textbook, before looking at me.

"What were you taught in primary? Actually, don't answer that. See, here," He said, pointing at the equation in my book. "You've swapped them around. What you should keep in mind..." He kept going, stopping at times so I could try and work them out for myself, him pointing it out when I got it wrong.

When class was finally over we grabbed our bags and headed outside, me slightly faster then him. “Man your slow!” I grin at him, “thanks by the way”.
He scowled at me. “I'm leisurely, not slow.”

“Totally slow.”

“It's not my fault you walk at light speed!”
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello again!
Sorry it took a while i was...distracted.
That last part actually happens in real life with me and Washi, she is so slow!
Anyways thanks for subscribing
COMMENT!! please?
=Max=