Blind

You Can't See You'll Miss Me Till The Day You Die

The room got completely silent, John's eyes got wide while you bit your lip. You can't believe you actually ask if he wanted to start over. You were so stupid, you should of thought before you said it.

"Of course honey." he replied, over-joyed by your question. John began to walk over to you, wanting to hold you in his arms.

You put up a hand to stop him, "I'm still really sensitive from labor." you winced as you tried to move up a little so you were sitting up.

John nodded and grinned widely at you, "I love you so much Khameron, I want you to know that I've never stopped loving you. I promise to never hurt you like I did in the past." John said as he grasped your hand and kissed it.

You smiled weakly at him, "You better not. Because if you do, I'm leaving you without question." you replied.

Once again, John nodded. You could only imagine how he felt right now, the old John was finally back. You looked into his dark blue eyes while he looked into your chocolaty brown ones, as soon as your eyes met you began to move closer to each other. He leaned down while you leaned up, your lips met. The kiss was absolutely magical, just as good as the first kiss you shared. Electricity ran through the both of you as memories flooded back all the way to your first time together. You slowly pulled away and searched for each other's reaction.

"I love you John." you whispered.

"I love you too Kham, so much." he replied then leaned down for another amazing kiss.

-

"What the hell are you doing?! Oh my God! Fucking-" John continued to curse as you held your two month old baby girl in your arms.

"Calm down John!" Randy slapped John's shoulder, trying to calm him down.

"They're going to put a needle through my daughter!" John almost cried.

"You saw Este go through the piercing! What's the difference?!" you exclaimed.

"Este is my strong son! My little baby girl is going to have a needle go through both of her ears! Not one but both! And she's getting doubles!" John was clearly over-reacting. Ever since you brought Ali home, he's been extremely over protective. Her didn't even let the boys hold her until she turned a month old. He just didn't trust anybody with the little girl, not even Randy... and Randy had a girl too.

"John you're over-reacting! When I saw Alanna get her ears done, yes I was nervous and I felt bad but you're just taking this to another level!" Randy said.

"No! I bet you reacted just as I am right now!" John insisted, pointing at Randy.

"Can you please take him out Randy? He's making a big deal out of this." you pleaded.

"Yeah I'll calm him down. Come on John." Randy said then escorted him out of the Piercing Pagoda.

"So you want Ali to have two earrings on each side?" the woman asked.

"Yes." you nodded.

"You do know that most girls get there seconds done when they're older?" the woman said.

"I'm aware. But I want to save her the pain when she's older and get it done with she's young." you said.

The woman nodded, it made sense. She then held the piercing gun up to Ali's ears and pinch!

A Few Minutes Later-

"She didn't even cry." you told John when you exited the store.

"She gets her pain-tolerance from me!" John exclaimed.

"Sure she did. Well you're not the one delivering the baby are you?" Randy asked. You loved Randy, he always took the woman's side.

"Thank you Randy! Someone who understands!" you laughed.

"Whatever! Lets go meet up with Sam and the rest of the girls." John said then picked up Ali from you.

You watched as John kissed Ali's temple, he was such a good parent. And a good husband. He was right when he said that he would change, you were so happy.

"John?"

"Yeah?"

"I love you." you whispered then leaned up to peck his lips.

John smiled then replied, "You must be blind if you can't see you'll miss me till the day you die."
♠ ♠ ♠
this is pretty much the last chapter, if you want a sequel then message me! i also want to apologize because of my lack of updating, i was just so busy this summer. and i also like to thank all my readers, subscribers and reviewers :D LOVE YOUUU!