She Giggles When She Looks at Me

Giggles

The bell rang and I as well as the rest of my class started to pack up our things and leave core class. I swung my bag over my shoulder and waited as Jessica finished putting her stuff away until leaving and heading to our next class.

We were last in line and there he stood in front of me waiting to go in. I hated being so close to him, it made me so nervous but I wasn't sure why. Next thing I knew the line was moving and we were all entering the class. I headed toward my seat on the left side in front of Mr.M's desk. I hated where I had to sit especially since he sat there to it was so annoying he loved to bug me.

It didn't help matter having his annoying friend bug me all day having to sit there to. Since my usual partner wasn't there today Jessica offered to sit with me. i was so grateful, I honestly don't think i could've gotten through class without someone beside me.

I was about to sit down when he did first. "Move." I told him in a frustrated voice.

he smirked and patted the stool next to him "Or you can sit with me" he suggested innocently.

I laughed "yea right." I answered as I sat on the other side beside Jess. His friend sitting next to him.

We started to work, luckily no distractions yet. I looked up and saw him staring at me. It totally took me by surprise and I'm sure my face was as red as a tomato. His friend looked up "I'll be right back, all this flirty stuff is making me sick." he said as he left.

I threw a book at him before he was out of reach.

Jessica and I started to talk. About random stuff, not really staying on one subject.

I looked up again and he was staring at me again! I started to giggle. Then looked back down at my paper really quick.

"What?" He asked with a too familiar smirk on his face.

I looked back up and one finger was beckoning me closer. I rose an eyebrow confused, what could he possibly want, to smack me or something. He was still smirking so I cautiously leaned closer until his mouth was at my ear.

"Why do you giggle when i look at you?" he asked in a creepily seductive voice.

I groaned "I do not!" I pulled away then looked back down completely embarrassed. I Have no idea why I was acting this way there was no possible way I could like this guy. That's just a disturbing thought.

His friend returned. "good you guys are down" he stated.

"Shut up!" I told him threatening to throw another book.

He laughed "Watch this, when she looks up at me she'll giggle and turn red." he told his friend.

I looked up to give him a dirty look but couldn't help but laughing.

"See."

"It's only because you said it!" I explained.

"Sure.Sure."

My face got red again and I turned away. He was so damn cute!
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay what do you think? Kind of random and probably not very good but comment please!