Status: Keeping it up as long people seem interested

Open Your Eyes, 'Cause Baby I'm All That You Need

09.

Danny soon disappeared saying that he needed to do “guitar tech stuff”, and so I was left alone on the couch to watch the boys get ready. Eventually Matt sat down beside me asking me if I wanted to walk back to the merch booth with him, apparently Vinny was having some more complications. I obliged of course, and followed him back out to the front room.
Upon arriving at the merch booth I saw Taylor, behind it with Vinny, talking and laughing with him. When Matt and I walked up a smile took over here face, and she pulled me aside.

“I see that you found Matt” she said eyeing the boy behind me. I nodded my head before asking where she’d been. “Oh, just been hanging around. I recently made my way over here to help Vinny. He was MIA for the first bit around here. I nodded my head before asking a question.
“How did you know that Matt was their tour manager?” I asked out of curiosity. Didn’t you have to be a stalker to know these kinds of things?
“It’s really not that hard Lauren. I mean it was obvious that they were a part of some kind of band, group, or something. So I googled his name, saw that he worked for All Time Low and that Vinny did also, and now, we’re here.” I shook my head in disbelief.

“So you knew that if we came up here to see their last show that Matt would remember me?” I asked. I still couldn’t believe it.
“I hoped so, yeah” she said with a smile.
“I’m going to kill you” I said, with a small laugh.
“No, I’m going to kill you if you don’t get back over there with your man” she said with a smirk. I turned to see Matt waiting for me. He smiled as soon as my eyes met his. I really couldn’t believe this was happening.
♠ ♠ ♠
And it all begins to make sense...