Status: Keeping it up as long people seem interested

Open Your Eyes, 'Cause Baby I'm All That You Need

010.

As it turns out, Vinny didn’t remember Taylor, and it took a lot of story-telling for him to remember who she was. Nonetheless, they instantly hit it off, talking and laughing. She had sort of become his mini merch bitch for the night. I stayed back at the booth with the two of them (Matt had to sing backup on a few songs) and watched All Time Low work their magic.

Needless to say, the boys were extremely talented, and hilarious. I could see why Taylor had taken a liking to them so much, even though part of that reason also included a certain merch guy. It was interesting to see the way that the two of them interacted; they fussed at each other, laughed with each other, and talked like they had known one another for years. It was easy for me to wonder where this all would go after we left. It wasn’t like she dated Vinny, and it wasn’t like I had any chance of dating Matt. Afterall, I was sure he probably had a girlfriend. But before I could get my thoughts together much more, the show was over and kids were bustling out of the venue.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hmmm. Tell me what you think? Where should it go next in your opinion?