Status: Keeping it up as long people seem interested

Open Your Eyes, 'Cause Baby I'm All That You Need

011.

I didn’t have much chance to talk to Matt after the show. Well actually...I didn’t have much chance to talk to anyone besides Taylor. The guys had already changed clothes and had retreated outside to meet fans, wile the crew was packing up everything.

I honestly wasn’t sure what to do with myself. Did we leave and head back to our hotel, or did we wait for the boys to finish everything? Just as I was getting ready to express this question aloud for Taylor to hear, a guy with blonde hair walked toward us, I racked my brain for his name and remembered him to be Evan.

“I was told to lead you onto the bus and ask you to wait there for Matt and Vinny” he said, while motioning for us to follow him onboard. Taylor and I looked at each other for a second and then decided to follow the shy, cute boy.

We ended up sitting on the bus waiting for about an hour. Me, being the impatient person that I am, kept toying with my fingers and wondering what was taking so long. It’s obvious that I was naive when it came to this kind of thing. But finally the bus door opened revealing eleven sweaty boys making their way onboard.

“That....was amazing” Zack said as he plopped down on the other side of Taylor. He was shirtless, which I had come to notice wasn’t unusual for the muscular boy. A few of the boys lingered in the front lounge to talk, but most began packing their bags and heading to their rides out front. Matt was still running around trying to make sure that everything was set and in place, while Colussy seemed to be doing the same...well as much as Matt would let him help that is.

After all of the boys had filed out and Matt and Vinny had packed up their things, we left the bus with the driver, whose name I had never been told, and made our way out to Matt’s Hummer. The four of us piled in quickly with Matt promising that we could just crash at his house. I began to object before Taylor reassured me that it would be okay to waste money on an unused room for just one night.

And so after we pulled into Matt’s house we all headed inside, Vinny showing Taylor the guest room where the two of them would be sleeping. I vouched for the couch, not really feeling that I knew Matt well enough to sleep in his bed. Not to mention I still wasn’t sure where he stood as far as having a girlfriend went, and I was in no way going to make him cheat on some poor girl.

Matt offered me pajamas after dropping his things off in his room and ended up joining me in the living room where we drank coffee, watched tv, and talked into the early hours of morning.
♠ ♠ ♠
This hasn't been updated in a while, and rather honestly I don't even know that anyone cares if it is or not. All I ask is that someone lets me know if this is worth continuing.

And if you think that it is worth continuing, what do you think should happen?
The girls are obviously going to have to go home at some point.
Should Matt have a girlfriend?
Should he be single?
Opinions, please?
:)