Status: Keeping it up as long people seem interested

Open Your Eyes, 'Cause Baby I'm All That You Need

01.

“Thinking about Matt again?” Taylor asked as she walked into the back room where I stood. “No?” I replied with a hint of annoyance in my voice. Why did she keep asking me about him? Our encounter had taken place over a month ago, and I would probably never see him again.

“Oh come on Lauren, you know that you can’t help but to think about him from time to time...he was absolutely adorable” she said while grabbing her belongings out of her locker.
“So what if he was ‘absolutely adorable’? I mean don’t get me wrong, he was a nice guy and all, but the chances that I’ll ever see him again are slim, and it’s not like sparks erupted the moment he laid eyes on me”. She smirked then and replied, “I beg to disagree”. I rolled my eyes while proceeding to close up my locker and head out the back door.

“Just consider it. That’s all I ask” she said as she basically stepped on my heels trying to keep up so that the conversation wouldn’t diminish.
“What is there to consider, Tay? You act like he lives on my block or something.” She shook her head before replying.
“I’m just asking that you keep an open mind, that’s all.”
I agreed to, but it was only to shut her up. I then proceeded to hurry off toward my car, leaving the conversation to be over.
♠ ♠ ♠
The majority of the chapters will be short like this... Feedback is good.