Status: Keeping it up as long people seem interested

Open Your Eyes, 'Cause Baby I'm All That You Need

03.

The eight hour drive up to Maryland was…interesting. I had a bladder the size of two Hershey kisses leaving me to need constant bathroom trips, and Taylor enjoyed sticking her head out of the window and screaming Jonas Brothers’ lyrics at the top of her lungs. We were an odd pair of best friends, I suppose.
It’d been a week since our conversation about Matt, and I was glad that she hadn’t brought him up again, so I was on edge as to when she’d start nagging about the subject again. She had however, started listening to a band named ‘All Time Low’ and she talked about them constantly. I really wasn’t sure what had sparked the new-found obsession, but I was glad that she was focused on that instead of playing matchmaker with a guy that I’d only met once.

After checking into our hotel that night, we both passed out immediately. Why is it that long car rides make you extremely tired? The next morning when I awoke Taylor was already up and getting ready.
“What’s on the agenda for today?” I asked after sitting up in bed.
“Well, I thought that we could go shopping for a bit, find some cute outfits in Baltimore, and tonight we’re going to a concert.”
I had to admit that her plan didn’t sound too bad…unless we were seeing the Jonas Brothers. I had gotten my fair share of them on the ride up yesterday.

“We’re seeing All Time Low, and I’m super excited!” she exclaimed.
Shopping in Baltimore took a few hours, especially with Taylor wanting to make sure that we were wearing the perfect outfits. I couldn’t figure out why it really mattered for me, I didn’t love the band the way that she did. I knew better than to argue though, and so I just let Taylor have her way.
♠ ♠ ♠
Still posting.