Status: Keeping it up as long people seem interested

Open Your Eyes, 'Cause Baby I'm All That You Need

05.

I was standing in the exact same spot a good five minutes after Matt had walked away when I saw the girl that had been with Matt’s group at the restaurant that night. From her expression, she seemed angry, and when her eyes landed on me, she rolled them. Needless to say, it had been a night already, and none of the bands had even begun playing yet. Shaking my head to clear my mind from all that I was trying to sort through, I decided to go find Taylor. Sadly, I aimlessly wandered around the venue for forty five minutes without even a glimpse of her.

Keeping tabs on the time, I noticed that it had been an hour since Matt had given me the pass hanging from my neck. What I couldn’t figure out though was: A) why he had given me the pass – B) why he had seemed so shocked to see me – and C) whether or not I intended to go backstage as he had demanded. Eventually, I gave in and marched over to who I assumed was a security guard. I flashed him my laminate and he proceeded to guide me down a hall filled with numerous doors. When we arrived at the last one on the left, he told me that I shouldn’t have any trouble from there, and backtracked to his post checking passes.
If only he had known that I was indeed confused. There was a flier attached to the door that read:

All Time Low Dressing Room
If you are not equipped with burritos, quality dick jokes, and/or a vagina please turn around now. Jack will attack on demand.

Shaking my head at the immaturity of whoever had typed up the flier, I decided to just turn the door handle and see who these guys were. Upon entering I saw two dark haired boys passed out on couches, a guy with a nose ring lifting weights, and another dude hunched over a cell phone. No one seemed bothered by my entry, but as I neared them, I recognized all four of them. They had been at the restaurant with Matt, and the unhappy looking girl. Were these the guys from the band that Taylor had been obsessing over? And if so, oh boy was it a small world.
♠ ♠ ♠
This one is a bit more lengthy than the rest.