Status: Keeping it up as long people seem interested

Open Your Eyes, 'Cause Baby I'm All That You Need

07.

Matt led me out of the venue and onto a tour bus that I assumed was the band’s. He fished through the cabinets and fridge, finally pulling out two bowls and spoons, a box of cereal, and a carton of milk. He poured us each a bowl and returned the milk to the fridge before sitting across from me.
“I’m sorry about earlier” he began “things get kind of hectic around here”.
I nodded my head and chewed the bit of cereal that was in my mouth before replying, “It’s okay”. I felt stupid for not having anything much to say, but then again I barely knew the guy.
“So why are you here?” he asked, as he inserted another spoonful of cereal into his mouth.

“My best friend Taylor wanted to take a road-trip, and for some reason, this is where she wanted to go.” I said, while doing my best not to look at him. For some reason he made me feel extremely shy and self conscious. “And I’ll ask you the same” I said pausing for a minute “why are you here?”
“I tour manage All Time Low” he replied. “We’re from Maryland, and this is the last date on their headlining tour.”

Just as I was getting ready to reply, Matt’s radio went off again.
“Matt!” a voice called through it. “Alex is beating me with a shoe!” Matt then shook his head and rolled his eyes. “Jack is such a mess to deal with sometimes” he said, while adding in a laugh. He then cleared away our dishes and led me back into the backdoor of the venue. There I saw Alex beating Jack with a white Nike shoe with black sharpie scribbled across the toe.
♠ ♠ ♠
I believe that this is the last chapter that I'm posting for tonight. Feedback would be excellent. I just need to know what needs to be fixed, and also if this story is even worth continuing.