Status: Keeping it up as long people seem interested

Open Your Eyes, 'Cause Baby I'm All That You Need

08.

I sat back on one of the couches in the dressing room as Matt told the boys to start getting ready for the show. It was kind of funny how he had to act as their parent, scolding them and telling them what to do. As I watched someone else plopped down beside me. The boy had short dark brown hair and a nose ring - which by description kind of sounds like Vinny, but this boy wasn’t Italian. He smiled at me before introducing himself as Danny.

Danny spent the next ten minutes telling me each and every person’s name, job, and hobbies as they would walk through the doorway. So far, I had learned that Matt Colussy, also known as Colussy, was known as the assistant tour manager. He seemed nice enough. Jeff Maker was the light technician, and he had quite the sense of humor. Evan Kirkendall (the sound guy) was shy, but extremely adorable, and once you got him talking, he was a pretty cool guy. Alex Grieco (the drum tech) was usually found on his motorcycle, Rian (the drummer) alongside him. Vinny (the merch guy) was hilarious, though quite the crazy drunk. Though I, of course, associated him with my best friend Taylor. Wonder where she ended up? Danny continued to tell me about Jack’s love of being naked, Rian’s perfect teeth, Alex’s love for sleep and his dog Baz, and Zack’s love of Ketchup, lifting weights, and skateboarding, and last but not least Matt’s creepy yet fascinating love for Mickey Mouse.

Just as he wrapped up the explanations the girl that seemed to come as a package deal walked through the door, glare present on her face as soon as she saw me. “That’s Kristene” Danny said, as if he knew that I was curious.
“What’s her problem with me?” I asked; quiet enough that she couldn’t hear me.
“She’s always like that. She’s Jack’s best friend, for some reason, and she feels the need to tag along everywhere. She’s just grumpy because she’s in love with him, and he’s not interested.” I nodded my head as if to say that I understood. What Danny said was kind of harsh, but it also seemed truthful.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm well aware that Danny no longer techs for ATL, but I couldn't exclude him from this story. He's an amazing guy, and so I wrote him in. Deal with it.