I Can't Wait to Draw Your Name

"These girls are like rabid dogs!"

“John, I love you!”, some fan screeched as the boys were trying to get into the venue. John cringed when her voice stabbed his earlobes, echoing inside them. When they finally got into the venue, John sighed and rolled his eyes in annoyance.

“These girls are like rabid dogs!”, John snapped as he walked in front of his band mates to the dressing room. He ran his hand through his brown tousled hair, which adored and fantasized by those ‘rabid dogs’. As they reached the dressing room, John fell back onto the couch and leaned his head back too.

“Well, those girls are our fans, John. Show them a bit respect would be nice.”, Pat sighed as he sat down on the couch across from John.

John sat up straight and narrowed his eyes at Pat. “Are you serious? I’d respect them if they don’t grab me or molest me as I’m trying to make my way!”

“What do you expect from them, anyway!?”, Garrett spoke up. Jared and Kennedy stayed at their spot, not knowing what to do about the tension that was building up between John and Garrett. John’s face started to change into the shade of red from the anger.

“This is bullshit.”, John growled as he stood up and left the dressing room. He walked through the hallway and passed some crews. His legs brought him to the wide, black double doors that separated him from the outside, that was filled with fangirls.

He peeked from the windows and some fan noticed him. the fan started to scream at the top of her lungs, followed by the other. John slid down the window, covering his ears.
John had a problem with fans. The way they screamed his name every night, the way they’d stalk him every time he was on sight, the way they’d say that they love him and wanted to have his baby, it crept him out.

When he sat down on the floor, leaning back onto the door, his eyes caught someone. She was talking to Max, and John never seen her before. Her black locks were dangling past her shoulders. Her long, toned legs were wrapped in a skinny jeans, but John could imagine them without the pants.

The girl’s green orbs turned their attention to him, and her eyes widened when she saw John. John was speechless and didn’t know what to do at her presence. Max followed the girl’s eyes and found John too.

“John, what are you doing there?”, Max asked as he walked towards John and helped him up. the girl stayed put behind Max, looking nervous as she was only two feet away from the John O’Callaghan.

“N-Nothing.”, John stuttered as he answered Max’s question. “Who’s this?”, he motioned to the girl.

Her head looked up and John held his breath when he saw her face completely. Her cheeks were rosy and her eyes were like two big emeralds. Her pink luscious lips were like teasing him, seducing John to press his lips onto them. “I-I’m…”, she stammered.

“This is Sierra McAllister. She’s the backstage pass winner.”, Max explained as he introduced John to Sierra. When their hands collided, John could feel electricity jolted through the handshake.

Sierra’s heart leaped out when her skin made contact with John’s. To be honest, she had the hugest crush on John, and it was kind of a dream come true for her. She didn’t even notice that her crush had his eyes on her since they seen each other.

“H-Hi, Sierra.”, John choked out as he pulled his hand and shoved it into his pocket. “Nice to…meet you.”

She nodded. “You too.”

John kept looking at her and Sierra kept her head down. She couldn’t take the butterflies in her stomach every time her eyes would make contact with John’s piercing green eyes. In Sierra’s encyclopedia, John O’Callaghan’s eyes are the most beautiful eyes that had been created by God.

“John, the show will start in 5 minutes!”, Max called out. John clucked his tongue, annoyed because he couldn’t stare at Sierra again. Sierra had her head up, didn’t know what to do.

“Uh, are you going to see the show from the side of the stage?”, John asked her. ‘Please say yes, please say yes’, he chanted in his thoughts.

Sierra bit her lower lip, trying to fight the urge to scream. She’d love to. She wanted to. She’d die for it. “Uh-Uhm, yeah. Of course.”

John’s smiled again before nodding. “Okay, I’ll see you then.”
************
“What’s up, Phoenix?!”, John screamed through his mic and when the crowd screamed in reply, he had to keep his face flat, not showing them that he cringed.

Jared started the intro to Girls Do What They Want and John had his mic on his lips. He closed his eyes before he started to sing.

‘She's 18 and a beauty queen (beauty queen)
she makes the boys feel so weak (so weak)
it's all for her, not at all
she'll pick up just to watch you fall
it's her hands on my hips, i can't escape 'em
it's that mouth and those lips, try not to chase down
that's just the way things are
and way they'll always be

girls do what they want
whoa whoa
boys do what they can
girls do what they want
whoa whoa
boys do what they can’
, John sang and the fans screamed at the end of the chorus. He needed to distract himself from the screaming fangirls, so his eyes wandered to the side of the stage. Sierra was there. She had her arms up and her hips swayed from side to side. She was dancing to the music.

Sierra always loved Girls Do What They Want. It was her favorite song off The Maine. When John sang the chorus, she started to dance, not minding the crews who watched the set too near her. When she realized that the chorus ended, she laughed at herself and looked back to the stage.

When she realized that John was smirking at her dancing, her cheeks burned and she looked down. ‘I’m such a dumbass!’, Sierra screamed in her thoughts. ‘John would think I’m autistic!’

‘she's 18 and beauty queen
she's figured out all the boys like me
head to toe, you know she's dressed to kill (dressed to kill)
and she could the way she's looking at me
it's her face and those eyes, i can't escape 'em
it's that mouth and those lies, try not to chase down
that's just the way things are
and way they'll always be’
, John sang and he pointed to Sierra when he sang ‘Beauty queen’.

Sierra’s eyes widened when she realized what just happened. ‘He couldn’t point at me! He couldn’t! but he did…’
♠ ♠ ♠
a new one
well,this one is for Resty,she's in love with John,hahaha
comments/subscription?
<3