I Can't Wait to Draw Your Name

"Helping me by pushing me to John?!"

John jumped in his seat as he waited for the bus to stop in front of the mall. He couldn't keep that wide grin off his face and his band mates were freaked out with his behaviour. It had been a long time since the last time John was 'excited' to do an in-store acoustic set.

"John, are you okay? Or you just in a stupid sugar rush?", Garrett scoffed as he watched the lead singer fidgeting with his fingers.

"When I was a mess, you hated it, and when I'm happy like this, you hate it too. What the hell, Garrett?"

Garrett sighed and massaged his closed eyes with his thumb and index finger. "It's not that I hate it, actually, I wish you'll be like this for the rest of the tour."

"It is the end of tour, dumbass.", Kennedy chuckled with his acoustic in hand for the set.

When the bus stopped at the back entrance of the mall, John launched up to his feet and rushed out from the bus. The hot and damp air of Phoenix filled his nostrils and it felt like he was back home. After getting the equipment for the set, they walked into the mall with some securities. Without a doubt, the teens that spotted or already waited for them, screamed and tried to stop them to get an autograph or a picture.

John's eyes scanned every girl that walked by him or even around him, hoping that it would be Sierra. When they got into the HotTopic, the store closed the door for the set-up, so the fans couldn't get into the store. John grunted quietly because he hadn't found his girl.

As Kennedy and Jared tuned their acoustic guitars in unison, John asked for a piece of paper from the cashier and wrote down a piece of lyrics that he made up last night.

'oh God, I did the wrong thing to the right girl'
***********
"I seriously don't know what to say.", Sara mumbled as she looked around for a parking spot at the mall's parking lot. She wasn't excited or even happy at all when she saw a ring on Sierra's left ring finger. Her brown eyes peeked to her best friend, who was frozen on the passenger seat. "You could at least say no."

Sierra's turquoise pools stared at her friend's brown orbs in disbelief. "You weren't there, Sara, you didn't see how much my parents demanded me to say yes."

"But did you explain to them that you never loved him?", she said through her teeth.

Sierra's eyes widened on her own best friend. "Sara, have you met my parents?! Who are you and what have you done to my best friend?!"

They stayed quiet in the tension when Sara done parking the car. It was weird and Sara sighed loudly, patting Sierra's thigh. "I'm sorry, Sie, I shouldn't said that, or even thought that out. Me, as your friend, should support you, no matter what."

Sierra smiled and engulfed Sara into a hug. "I know I can count on you."

Then, they got out from the car and walked to the mall. People were sitting around the fountain as they talked with their friends or just resting their legs. Sara pulled Sierra to HotTopic, because she had planned something for her best friend.

"Sara, where are we going? I want to go to H&M!", Sierra grunted while Sara was still dragging her by her wrist.

"It's my surprise!", Sara grinned mischeviously. They stopped near a line of girls and when Sierra realized they were in front of HotTopic, she looked at the chalkboard and widened when she read it. 'Welcome, The Maine! Acoustic set+signing @ 3.30!'

"Sara, it's not fucking funny!", Sierra slapped her best friend's arm.

Sara cringed from the slap and released Sierra's wrist. "Ouch, Sie, what the hell? And I'm helping you, not pushing you into a cliff."

"Helping me by pushing me to John?! You're kidding!"

"No, I'm not. Now, get your ass in line!", Sara pulled her by the hand to que line. When they already let them in, Sara quickly dragged Sierra again and when they were already in the store, they stayed on the back, leaning againts the wall.

When John, Jared, and Kennedy went onto the small stage, the girls in the front screamed in the top of their lungs. Sierra's eyes bulged when she saw the guy who she gave her virginity to two months ago. John looked a little messy and he had dark rings around his eyes.

"Hey guys, we're from The Maine. We'll be playing some songs for you, hope you'll enjoy them."

John followed Jared and Kennedy's action, sat down on the wooden stool. Jared started the intro to Whoever She Is. John pressed his lips lightly on the microphone and took a deep breath before he sang.

The girls sang along, except for Sierra and Sara. Sierra had her eyes glued on the figure who was singing on the stage. John's emerald orbs wandered to the crowd when finally, his eyes landed on the girl he was looking for in the back. His heart jumped around and his smile couldn't get any wider.

Then, he took off his mic from the stand and stood up, walking off the stage. The girls who tried to get to him were hold off by the security as John made his way to the girl. The girl with the dark hair and shiny emerald eyes.

As John reached her spot, he took one of her hand and kissed her knuckles. "Hello."

Sierra's cheeks turned red as she pursed her lips. "Hello."
♠ ♠ ♠
I typed this up in my phone
Anyway,comments/subscribe?
<3