I Can't Wait to Draw Your Name

"Give me an hour and a half and I'm all yours."

The girls who saw the little scene between John and Sierra scoffed or gasped or even awed them. Sierra nor John didn't care about their surrounding, they finally found each other. Their eyes melted to each other's like both of them were liquid, diluting together perfectly.

With no second to waste, John leaned down and mashed his lips together with Sierra's. The squealing or even screaming were louder when they locked lips. John slipped his hand to the back of her neck, deepening the kiss. Sierra put one of her hand on his cheek, stroking it with her thumb. When they pulled away, they smiled.

"Where have you been?", he whispered as he tucked a piece of her dark locks to the back of her ear.

Sierra pursed her lips as she looked up to John's shining orbs. "I think that's my line."

John kissed her cheek before rushing back onto the stage and finished the acoustic set. Through the rest of the set, his eyes never left Sierra. A smile never left his lips because he never felt this way before and he couldn't be more happier because he found the girl. The girl of his dreams.

When they were done, the boys took a half an a hour break before the signing. John rushed to Sierra with the huge, wide grin on his face. He found her talking to her friend near the door. She had her back on him and he smirked as his arms snaked around her waist. Sierra jumped in surprise before turning around, facing him.

"Do you wanna come with me tonight?", He asked after he leaned down, resting his forehead on hers.

"Where?", she asked back with the same seducing voice John used to ask her. His heart accelarated when their skins touched and her warmth sent shivers through out his body.

He shrugged his shoulder before pecking her soft lucious lips. "How about somewhere? Like... The lookout point?"

Goosebumps appeared and trailed up through Sierra's spine. The lookout point is one of the most romantic spot in Phoenix and John just asked her there. "Okay. Are you gonna be done with the signing soon?"

"Give me an hour and a half, and I'll be all yours.", he whispered right into her ear, sending electricity through her entire body.
******
After the signing, John quickly pulled Sierra to his car, which was already parked outside the mall. He asked Tim to bring it for him. John opened the passenger seat's door for Sierra like a gentleman and Sierra just giggled as she got in.

When he already got into the driver's seat, he turned on the ignition and drove out from the parking lot. The drive was kind of quiet, only filled with their rythmic breathings. Sierra's eyes would meet John's when they stole glances to each other, but the quickly looked away every time that happened.

The sun set down into the horizon as the street lights began to lit up, shining their way up to one of the sandy hills in Phoenix. The radio was playing Without You by Brighten, the perfect song for them. When they reached the lookout point, John turned off the engine and got out. Sierra followed him out and they sat down on the car's hood.

They stayed quiet, enjoying each other's presence before Sierra sighed as she lie down againts the car's window. "The moon is so big and pretty.", she muttered, but loud enough for John to hear.

"Pretty? I won't say pretty when you're next to me in comparrison."

Sierra's cheeks burned and she sat up straight again, scooting closer to him. "I thought you already forgot about me."

John looked down to the girl next to him. Her emerald eyes shined under the moonlit sky, making his heart thumped harder and faster than before. "Forgot you? Sierra, I can't even function right without you."

"What do you mean?", Sierra scrunched her brows. John leaned down a bit, brushing his finger againts the frown lines on her forehead.

"I mean, I can't even breathe right, knowing that you're on the other side of the country, without a title of being mine. I need you, Sierra, I want you."

A lump rose in her throat and she tried to swallowed it. The ring that wrapped around her left ring finger felt scorching hot as John pressed his lips on hers, but more passionate than he ever had. His tongue skimmed across her bottom lip, begging for an entrance.

He felt desperate and she desperately needed him. She let him in, but she let him took control too. She leaned againts the window again, now, John was straddling her hips. His hand slipped into her top, taking it off. Sierra kicked off her shoes as now, her hands start to unbuttoned his shirt.

When the buttons were already off, she helped him took it off. She sat up straight, letting his cool hand unclasped her bra, revealing her breasts. John's lips moved down from her lips to her jaw and to her neck, nibbling on her skin. She let out a moan and her hands flew down to his jeans, unbuttoned it quickly before pulling it down as well as his boxer. His member was already hard and he couldn't take it anymore.

John unbuttoned Sierra's pants, pulled it down and his lips trailed down from her neck, her chest, her stomach and he ripped off her panties. He looked straight into her jeweled eyes.

"I love you, Sierra.", he whispered as he stroked her cheek. "I love you so much, I can't think or see my future without you in it."

Sierra bit her lower lip and tucked a piece of his hair into the back of his ear. "I love you too, John.", but that was the only thing she could say.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, I wanted to put in the sex part, but again, my phone has a text limit:/
haha, I suck at that kind of part
Anyway,just want to remind you This is not the end
The story is just getting better,i think

And since when I have 49 subscribers while the story is only on the 10th chapter?! And This story reached 10 STARS! what did i do?
I can't even say how thankful I am and I want to thank each and every one of you who commented/read/subscribed to this, my piece of imagination.

I can't ask for a better job than this(other than being a student/fashion designer,lmao)

P.S have you got your copy of Black And White? It's fucking mindblowing;D

P.P.S go listen to Right Girl, Saving Grace and Listen To Your Heart while reading this story;)

<3