I Can't Wait to Draw Your Name

"I-I-I'm John O'Callaghan. Your daughter's ex-boyfriend."

"Mom?!", Sierra exclaimed as she got out from the car and met her mom in the middle of the path. Mrs. McAllister's face was red from the anger and her eyes flickered to her daughter then to the unknown boy in the car.

"Where have you been?! You made us worried sick all night! Not coming home is not a behaviour that a young lady should do!", she ranted and Sierra looked down to her feet. There were no words that she could say to make her mother stop when she's angry like this. "I thought you were spending the night with Sara, but when I called her, she didn't pick up--"

"Sara was out of town mom, don't blame this on her.", Sierra cut her off. Her mother raised her index finger, telling her to not cut a parent when they were talking.

"Then, I called George, he told me that he hadn't seen you ever since your engagement.", Mrs. McAllister pushed the word 'engagement'. Sierra cringed when her mother said the word. But then, her mother's eyes widened to the boy who stood behind her daugter. He heard everything. "Who are you?"

Sierra turned around and John's face was pale white, like all the blood in him had been drained and sucked dry. His thin pale pink lips stuttered as he tried to answer Mrs. McAllister's question. "I-I-I'm John O'Callaghan. Your daughter's ex-boyfriend. It's nice to meet you, Mrs. McAllister.", he said before turning around, rushing to his car.

Tears started to streamed down Sierra's cheeks when she saw John rushed to his car and got in, turning on the engine. "John! I could explain!", she shrieked and wanted to run to him, but her mother encircled her hand around Sierra's wrist. "John!"

John didn't care about the screaming Sierra and gave her one last look before stomping on the gas pedal and sped away.

Sierra fell onto her knees as her mother watched her. Mrs. McAllister's heart crimpled to see her daughter liked that, but her mind told her to just pull Sierra up and dragged her into the house.
********
John's vision was blurry as he took another drag of the cigarette that was between his index and middle finger. He rarely smoke but when he had so much in his mind, he needed an escape. There were so many thoughts that swirled in his mind, and most of them were about Sierra.

She was engaged with some guy named George. She was engaged and she didn't tell him about it. He was probably already screw her and the thought of Sierra moaning and screaming the guy's name made John's anger boiled up. He was leaning onto his car's bumper and he dropped the cigarette onto the ground before stomping it.

The sun was already set down and the street lights lit up the empty parking lot where he used to go with his friends. John sat down on the cold, hard pavement with his legs spreaded out. His heart hurt everytime it beat and his every breath felt like hot open fire everytime he exhaled. His heart was broken into a tiny million pieces again like when he left Sierra 2 and a half months ago.

'She probably only wanted to play you as a revenge, man. She was probably still holding a grudge about you leaving her like that.', the little voice in his head whispered.

'Dude, you love her. Go get her and you know that she loves you too! Get her and take her away!', another voice popped up.

John covered his ears with his hands and shut his eyes closed. He didn't want to listen to either of them. He pulled his legs up to his chest and rested his chin on his knees. His eyes felt hot as tears began to form on the corner of his eyes. When the tears already slid down his cheeks, his body trembled as it shook a bit.

Sierra was the first girl he ever cried for, and he didn't want to lose her just like that.
♠ ♠ ♠
A filler because i typed this up on my phone and the internet in my school suck ass.
Anyway,too excited because Resty,the one i wrote this for,is coming to the city on Sunday and she's staying in my place! We're going to see All Time Low along with our friends on Wednesday,woop!
So,comment/subscribe?
<3