I Can't Wait to Draw Your Name

"If I can't have you, then no one can."

“So, are you a fan of the band?”, Pat asked, breaking the awkward silent that had been covering them for the past 10 minutes of the walk. Sierra looked to her side, to Pat. She smiled shyly and nodded slightly.

“Y-Yeah. I’m actually a huge fan of you guys. Before you guys got signed to Fearless.”

Pat’s eyes widened and his lips moved like a fish when he heard it. He never met a fan that had been there since before they were signed. He beamed into a wide grin and nodded vigorously. “Awesome. I’ve never met a fan like you.”

“Well, it’s kind of surreal for me that I’m walking with you now, and I was actually screaming like an idiot when you greeted me back at the pier. I still couldn’t believe this.”

“Believe it, girl, because if this works out perfectly, you’d be tired being around us.”, he chuckled and shoved his hands down into his pockets. They talked some more about their lives and the band while the summer sun was still scorching down onto them.

It was nice to found out that they could be close friends because they have so much in common. Halfway to Pat’s place, a black sleek Mercedes drove past them and stopped a few feet away. Sierra stopped at her track when she realized whose car was that.

“Hey, what’s wrong?”, Pat asked, studying Sierra’s worried face. “Sie, what’s wrong?”

“It’s my fiancé.”, she muttered as her arms fell to her sides and she faced Pat, who was the same height as her. “Look Pat, I don’t know what he want, but please, don’t say anything about John.”
He nodded and looked back to the front. A guy got out from the driver seat and took off his shades in a way that probably made girls fall to their knees, but not Sierra. She never had the ‘hot’ for George Masters, even though he was the most eligible bachelor around. Sierra walked to him with Pat following her a few steps behind.

“There you are, darling, I’ve been looking everywhere for you.”, he smiled and pulled Sierra by her hand into his arms. “I’m so worried about you.”

“George, I’m fine. I’m just taking a walk with my friend and I’m going to meet up with my other friends at his house.”, Sierra struggled out from his hug and took a step back.

George’s eyes flickered to the unknown boy who was behind his fiancé and back to the girl he loved so much. “Is this your friend?”

“Y-Yeah, George, this is Pat.”, Sierra introduced them. Pat held his hand out and George took it before shaking it.

“George Masters, you probably already heard about me.”, he smirked in arrogance before taking his hand back.

Pat pursed his lips and cocked his brows in agreement. Sierra could see that Pat was irritated with his arrogance but he kept it inside. “Anyway, Pat, can I borrow my fiancé for today? We already have plans.”

Sierra’s eyes bulged when George took her hand. “N-No, we don’t. George, my friends are waiting.”

“No, sweetheart, I already set up something for you. This one cannot wait. I’m sorry, Pat, but it’s nice meeting you.”, George dragged her to the car and opened the passenger door for her.
Sierra looked back to Pat and she could see that he motioned with his eyes to do something. She bit her lower lip, not knowing what to do and just surrendered to the situation. She slipped into the passenger seat and let George closed it next to her. Her eyes bore into the street in front of her and ignored it when George got into the driver seat and turned on the ignition before starting to drive away.

Her ocean eyes peeked to the darkly tinted window and saw Pat, already running to his place. She needed her knight in shining armor and Pat was the messenger to him. She needed him fast.
********
Sweat dripped down his forehead and trailed down the back of his neck as he stumbled into the foyer of his place. The cool air-conditioned air hit him and it felt so good, but he didn’t have time to cool down. He knew that everyone was there to comfort their friend so he just rushed into his room, greeted by confused stare from his friends.

“What’s up with you, Pat? Are you seriously just went for a run in the middle of the day… in summer?”, Garrett asked with his eyes still staring at the panting Pat who was still standing in the doorway.

“We need to safe Sierra!”, he exclaimed after he gathered his breath again. “Her fiancé just took her off and I could feel something evil in him!”

John suddenly sat up on the bed after Sierra’s name was mentioned. His green orbs were sharp and hard when it comes to her. “What!? How did you know!? How did you even met her!?”

“Look, I went to look for her and I found her at the park, I got her to come here, but on our way here, George Masters, who is her fiancé, came with his car and took her away because they have ‘plans’, but I know he want to do something evil to her!”

They looked at Pat for another moment before looking to John. He was still sitting on the bed with his eyes bore into Pat’s. He needed a moment to realize everything. Then suddenly, he jumped out from the bed and sprinted out to the front door.

“John! John! Where are you going!?”, Pat, who was the first one to caught up with him, grabbed the sleeve of his shirt, stopping him right at the steps. “You need to think clearly before going to his house and beat the crap out of him!”

“You said it yourself! We need to help Sierra! I can’t let anything bad happen to her!”, John hissed with wide eyes and hoarse breathing. He breathed heavily for a few more breaths before calming himself down. “We need to save her, Pat.”

Pat let go of his sleeve and looked back to his other band mates. “We have to help John.”

“Well, I’m in for sure. She loves my pancakes and I love her already.”, Kennedy stepped forward and crossed his arms.

Jared and Garrett nodded in unison, saying that they were in. John smiled at his friends before twirling the keys to his car in his index finger. “So, can we go now?”
************
George parked his car at the garage that was located right next to his family’s mansion. He turned off the ignition and got out from the driver seat before closing the door. Sierra waited until he opened the door for her. When he did, she just stayed quiet in her spot. “We don’t have plans for today.”, she said sternly.

“We do.”, he said through his teeth before pulling her out by her arms.

“George! What is wrong with you!?”, she exclaimed and moaned in pain because her ankle bumped with the panel of the car door. His fingers clawed into her forearm and she screamed in pain again as he dragged her into the mansion with force. “George, let me go!”

She tried to struggle out but he was too strong. After they got through the double doors, he kept on dragging her up through the marble stairs and they got into an empty room. He pushed Sierra off before locking the door behind him.

“George, let me out!”, Sierra cried and backed a few steps but her legs bumped with the bed, making her to fall back onto it.

“I know you’re cheating on me!”, he growled as he pinned her down onto the bed by her wrist. “After you agreed to marry me!”

“Do you wanna know the truth!? I never agreed to marry you! I’ve never loved you!”, Sierra screamed as she kept struggling.

George clenched his jaw and his fist went across her face, making a purple mark blossomed on her jaw. Sierra bit her lower lip again but harder than before, making some blood drawn on her delicate pink lip. “Do you know how much I love you?! Do you?!”

Anger had boiled up inside of him and he suddenly leaned down quickly, pressing his lips on hers hardly and forcefully. Sierra moved her head from side to side, trying to shake him off. “George, stop!”, she screamed but muffled because their lips were still attached to each other.

Then, out of nowhere, George pulled away and took something out from his back pocket. It was silver and small, but Sierra wasn’t an idiot to realize what he was holding. “George… don’t.”

“If I can’t have you, then no one can.”, he muttered before aiming the gun to Sierra’s throat. “I’m sorry Sierra, but I love you so much I can’t stand the idea of another man with you.”

“George, please! Don’t do this!”, Tears streamed down her cheeks and fell to the side of her eyes, making some of her hair wet.

“It won’t hurt, and I will keep your body, darling, I won’t let them put you in the ground.”, he whispered right into her ear.

George put his free hand on Sierra’s mouth as he put the gun’s tip on the side of her neck. “I love you, Sierra.”

Sierra closed her eyes, praying that John would come to safe her soon. But then, she heard something ripped through her throat and something hot went through her neck. Her breathing got heavy and she could feel the air, blowing through her neck. She panicked and breathed heavier and faster. She counted every last heartbeat she had. It went slower when she counted the fifth beat and suddenly, it stopped.

Her eyelids closed carefully, making some hot tears slipped down to her cheeks. Her legs and fingers felt cold now until her breath was stuck in her throat. The white room went blurry and she could hear George’s footsteps towards the balcony door. Then, everything went black. She was numb, blind and deaf.
♠ ♠ ♠
so,this story only have two chapters left,i pre wrote them when i wasn't here because i couldn't be here
anyway,comments/subscribe?
and i'm so excited for this chapter:D
<3