I Can't Wait to Draw Your Name

“I need to see my girlfriend, Sierra McAllister.”

John tightened his grip on the steering wheel, making his knuckles turned white. His eyes were sharp and focused on the road as his foot steeped on the gas pedal a bit more, making the car lurched forward. The road wasn’t that crowded and it was something that he could use as a benefit to sped up. Pat, who was sitting on the passenger seat, could only peeked from the corner of his eyes to his friend. He knew that John tried to calm himself down, but deep inside, he was a total wreck.

“John, everything’s gonna be fine.”, he assured him. John looked to him and clenched his jaw.

“How do you know? He could be doing something to her, I could feel it, Pat! He’s hurting her!”

“But for now, please try to drive carefully, or we’ll be dead before we could safe her.”

They were in a staring contest before John sighed and reduced his speed. Tim and the others were in his truck right behind them. They needed some more help. The dusty road that led up to the hill where the Masters mansion was felt like forever to John. Thoughts stormed into his mind and swirled around like a tornado. He was too worried about Sierra; he was scared what would happen if he was too late.

When they were already in front of the tall black gates of the mansion, they stopped the car and John got out from the car. Some securities stood behind the gates with their corporate face, but John wasn’t intimidated, he just wanted Sierra.

“Can I help you, kid?”, one of them asked with his deep voice, but John knew it was made up.

“I need to see my girlfriend, Sierra McAllister.”, John said sternly.

“Sierra McAllister? I’m sorry, but Miss McAllister is Mr. Masters’ fiancé, you must’ve got the wrong Sierra.”

John gritted his teeth and started to shake the gate like a mad man. “She’s my girlfriend! Just let me in!”

“Back off, kid!”, the other security raised his gun and aimed it to John as he took a position. John stopped shaking the gate and just looked down to his feet. Pat and Jared got out from the car, rushing to their friend. “Get back to your car!”

“Look, sir—“, Jared was starting to compromise, but then, they heard a scream from the mansion. John knew that scream and he was probably too late.

“Let us in!”, John started to shake the gate again, but harder than before, making the lock loose. “He’s killing her! Just let us in!”

The securities looked at each other and after a few more moments of doubt, they opened the gate. John, Pat and Jared ran to the big double doors and found them unlock. Jared kicked the door down and revealing the great foyer, but Sierra’s scream started to erupt again.

“Sierra!”, John screamed, echoed against the white walls. She screamed again, it was coming from the second floor. They rushed up the marble staircase and found the door which Sierra’s scream was now gone. “Sierra!”, he banged the door with both of his knuckles.

He grabbed the knob and shook it, but it was lock. Jared pushed John back before he kicked the door a few times until it swung open. The view was horrible.

Sierra was lying lifeless on the bed while George was nowhere to be seen. Only the windows were open with its white curtain blew softly because of the summer wind that blew through the balcony glass doors. John’s eyes widened and his mouth hung open a bit as he walked to the girl he loved the most. He took one of her hand and it was already cold like ice and pale as the moon.

Pat rushed to his side while Jared scanned the room for any sign of George. The others caught up and they surrounded John and Pat, hovering over Sierra. John saw the bullet wound on the side of her neck with the pool of red stain on the white sheet of the bed. Her emerald green eyes were closed and there was a bruise on her jaw line.

John kept her cold hand in his warm one while he tried to digest everything that happened. Tears started to form in the corner of his eyes and he bit his bottom lip hardly, making some blood appeared from the spots. He couldn’t feel a pulse on her wrist neither on her neck. They stopped pumping.

There was no sign of George and when the securities went into the room, they said that they didn’t see George went out from the mansion, and they said that the Masters had some secret passage in the basement but only family members had the map and the code to the door.

Tim called 911 for an ambulance and to report what George did to Sierra. As the others sat around the room, not wanting to disturb their friend who was in grief, John just kept kneeling on the side of the bed, holding Sierra’s hand. It used to be warm, it used to be the thing he craved off, but she was gone. If he looked at her from the side where her neck wasn’t wounded, she looked like she was sleeping, but not peacefully. There was fright and worry that were drawn perfectly on her face, probably the two things she felt right before her life was taken by a bullet.

When the ambulance and police arrived, the paramedics took care of Sierra. John only watched as they moved her to the wheeled bed and checked her pulse or whatever until they covered her body and face with a sheet. Tears started to stream down again as he watched them got her downstairs, feeling that his heart had just got ripped out and the dead girl that he loved the most would bring it down six feet under the ground with her.

Pat, Tim, Garrett and Jared helped John back to their cars, but they decided that John couldn’t drive by himself. John curled up on the backseat of Tim’s truck while Kennedy and Garrett took his car back.

The streetlights on their way back home was blurry due to the speed when John looked up to the windows. The sky was already dark and some stars showed up on the clear night sky. This kind of night reminded him on the day he met again with Sierra after two and a half months separated and craved her. Her eyes were shining under the moonlit sky, like a pair of emeralds for her luminous face.

John’s heart beat weakly and it felt like his muscles were stretched out so every beat hurt him so bad. He just lost his savior.
♠ ♠ ♠
a filler and i'm going to get this done by Tuesday because i already have another story to post
anyway,comments/subscribe?
<3