I Can't Wait to Draw Your Name

"Let me walk you out."

Sierra leaned back onto the wall on the hallways. She looked down to her shoes, hiding her burning face. The laminated backstage pass dangling from her neck. For the past few days, she had been treating that pass like it was a diamond. She won the pass from a contest that the local radio held and when she discovered that she won, she was ten feet off the ground.

The Maine had been her obsession since she discovered them on Myspace and believe it or not, she was the very first fan. She lived outside Phoenix and she could actually go to all of their hometown show at Tempe, but her strict parents won’t let her. The only thing they let her now was because she won her ticket, not bought it.

When the boys done their set, Sierra could hear their rushed footsteps. Jared, Garrett, Kennedy and Pat passed her by, flashing her their smile and asked her to hang out for a while in the dressing room. she nodded and before she could followed her, John appeared and he held his breath as Sierra came into view in his eyes.

Her eyes were still as sharp as he looked at them an hour ago, but now, her dark locks were sticking onto the back of her neck or her shoulders due to the sweat. Her side bangs was damped.

“Do you wanna hang out?”, John asked her. She looked up to him and nodded slightly. His heart pondered every time their eyes met. Sierra turned on her heels and waked to the dressing room. her own heart beat so hard like it would break her ribcage and it hurt.

When they reached the dressing room, the others already left to do some signing outside. John was exhausted and he let Sierra to sit on the couch. He closed the door and locked it. His piercing green eyes trailed down Sierra’s body.

As her eyes wandered around the room, trying to distract herself from the fact that she was in the same room as John O’Callaghan, John’s eyes were glued to Sierra. His eyes trailed down from her dangling beautiful locks, her mesmerizing eyes, framed by long dark lashes, her rosy cheeks and her full luscious lips he craved since the first time he looked at them. He couldn’t bear to go south so he closed his eyes and took a deep breath before sitting down next to her.

When Sierra realized the space next to her sunk, she turned her head around and found John, smiling to her. “So, you live in Phoenix?”, he started.

“Uhm…no. I live at the outskirts of town.”, she answered shyly as she turned her body carefully, facing John. His breath was shallow and hot, and when it tickled her face, she closed her eyes a bit because it was so intoxicating.

He nodded. “You know, you have such beautiful eyes.”

Sierra’s green emeralds widened and looked down to her hands, playing with her fingers. “T-Thank you. I-I think your eyes are the most… amazing things that… God every created.”, she couldn’t believe she just said that to John. John O’Callaghan himself.

John’s cheeks burned when she said that. No one, he meant, no one ever complimented his eyes like that. “W-Wow. Thanks. No one ever said that.”

“Really?”, Sierra looked up and tucked a piece of her hair into the back of her ear. “I-I mean, I thought most fans already told you that.”

“Nope.”, he shook his head. His fingers started to twirled around her locks. It was so soft and smooth. The flower scent that was vaporizing from her hair made John went wild. He wanted her and he needed her. “Si-Sierra…”

His voice was shaky and when Sierra’s eyes met his again, he couldn’t take it anymore. He leaned forward and crashed his lips on hers. Sierra was taken aback but she decided to close her eyes and enjoy it. Her heart was beating harder than before as her hands pressed against the couch so she won’t fall back as John kept pressing his lips with all of his force on hers.

The kiss was driving John to the brink of his sanity. Sierra’s lips were like a drug, he needed more and he needed it fast. Sierra wrapped her arms around John’s neck, deepening the kiss. His tongue skimmed her bottom lip, begging for an entrance. When his tongue was already in, it met hers and instead of fighting for dominance, she let him took control.

This was Sierra’s first make out, and she didn’t know what to do, but she didn’t want John to know about that. Her skin was so soft, that it made John curious to touch it. So, his hand slipped into her t-shirt and ran up, tracing her hips and up to her chest. His fingers went to her back and found the clasp of her bra. There were so many things that filled his mind and the most dominant was how much he wanted her. He wanted her all to himself.

Sierra couldn’t think straight, all in her mind was; ‘I’m making out with John Ohhh!’. She wanted to push him away and show him that she wasn’t a whore or a groupie that he could use for a good fuck, but she couldn’t. It felt like he had some sort of power over her.

They pulled away for a moment and they just looked into their almost identical green eyes. “I-I’m…”, John couldn’t finish his sentence. Sierra smiled sheepishly before pecking John lips quickly. “I’m sorry.”, he breathed.

“It’s… okay.”, Sierra whispered. “Are you okay?”, she asked. He looked he wasn’t okay. He looked like he wanted something. He looked like he needed something. Sierra didn’t know that John wanted her and needed her. Fast.

John bit his lower lip and he sighed. “I’m sorry. It was… two months since the last time I had sex. I guess, I was—“, before he could finish his words, Sierra mashed her lips with his again. His eyes widened on her action, not because he didn’t want her, it was because he thought she was the one who didn’t want it.

Now, Sierra was lying on her back with John hovering over her. Without him finishing his words, she knew what he was going to say. She was ‘the lucky girl’ of the night. John’s hands pulled her t-shirt off by the hem and they separated as the t-shirt was pulled off from her head and thrown to a corner of the room.

Sierra decided she wanted to have fun too, and not letting John to be in control completely. Maybe this was her first time, but her instinct took control and she ran her hands into his t-shirt until it was pulled off from his head. Now, both of them were completely topless.

John did some mental math about when his band mates would be back and he realized they would probably be back in fifteen minutes. His hands quickly unbuttoned her jeans and pulled them off her legs, and as he predicted, they were long and toned and made him speechless.

Sierra’s hands made their way to John’s jeans, unbuttoned it and pulled it down, revealing his boxers. John didn’t want to lose, so his hands snaked into her back and unclasped her bra, took it off and revealing her breasts.

“W-Wow.”, those were the only word that came out of John’s lips. His member was getting harder due to the view so he stood up and stripped down from his boxer before pulling off Sierra’s panties with his teeth. He went back on top of her and kissed her temple. “This won’t hurt you.”

She nodded and slipped her fingers into his hair, locked them in, holding it for dear life as John began to pushed inside her. When he was inside her, they both groaned and Sierra whimpered as he pushed in deeper. She closed her eyes tightly and bit her lip, fighting the urge to moan.

“Shit, you’re so tight.”, John groaned as he leaned his head back and tried to go in deeper. “It feels so good.”

Sierra’s fingers clawed down on his back, showing him how it felt for her. It was her first time and she couldn’t bear the pain, but as John thrust in harder, it turned into pleasure.

“Oh God.”, Sierra moaned as John moved harder and deeper into her. “Oh my God.”

Her orgasm was triggered after she rocked her pelvis in rhythm and John’s was about to happen. When it did happen, he screamed in pleasure and pulled out from Sierra. Their breaths were in sync, hard and shallow. John ran his fingers through his now sweaty hair before pulling his boxers and jeans back on.

“That felt so good.”, he breathed as he watched Sierra put on her clothes back. “And it was your first time?”

Sierra’s eyes widened as she put on her t-shirt back. “H-How do you know?”

John shrugged his shoulder. “Virgins and non virgins are different. You were clueless and when you touched me, it felt like you didn’t know what to do. But, you did an amazing job.”

She smiled a little. “Thank you. I need to go.”

His eyes bulged. He couldn’t believe that the girl of his dreams was going to leave after they did it. “N-Now?”

“Yeah. My phone is exploding from the calls of my parents. It’s silly how they’re still worried about me even though I’m 19.”

“Let me walk you out.”, John offered. Sierra thought he was going to ask for her number first or whatever to stay in contact, but he didn’t. He offered her to walk her out instead. She put on her shoes back and followed John out to the double doors where she met him for the first time.

“Thank you.”, she said before walking out.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry for the looooong chapter, and the sex part
it wheres the conflict began and again, i have plans
subscription/comments?
<3