I Can't Wait to Draw Your Name

"You're in love, that's what."

Sierra slammed her bedroom door before she jumped onto her bed and pulled the covers up to her chin. Tears never stopped streaming down her cheeks the whole ride home. Her parents didn’t want to question their daughter about what happened, because they knew what’d happen if they do. They couldn’t even lure out from Sierra’s mouth.

Her legs were aching from what happened earlier. She couldn’t believe it that she lost her innocence to a guy that only used her for a good time. Sobs escaped her lips as she remembered how it happened. Every time she tried to go to sleep, close her eyes, the memory danced behind her eyelids. When a part of the memory stopped in her mind, she launched up and sat up straight on her bed. Her eyes were like burning a hole on her beige wall and her mouth hung open widely.

There was a lump in her throat and she couldn’t get rid of it. “He didn’t…”, her swollen lips mumbled. “He didn’t even use…”

As she realized it, tears rolled down again, harder than before. Her body shook a bit as the sobs came out. Millions of thoughts ran and swirled through her mind, like a hurricane that wouldn’t stop. Fright was dominating her mind. ‘What would happen, what would happen, what would happen’, that was the only she thought off before she slipped into her unconsciousness.
**************
John tossed and turned inside his bunk, staring blankly at the red digits on his built-in clock inside his bunk. The big digits were telling him that it was past midnight. The bus moved and it was actually the only time he could sleep, but tonight was different. There was something that bothering him, something that holding him back.

Knowing that he couldn’t get much sleep, he slid out from his bunk and stretched, before walking into the front lounge. He sprawled out on the couch and looked out to the wide window. The view was blurry and dark, due to the moving bus. The only view that caught his eyes was the shining moon. It was so shiny that it could lit up the dimmed front lounge through the window.

There was something in John’s mind. He couldn’t forget about the green-eyed girl. Of course, Sierra was the girl of his dreams, but he met those girls thousand of times, but none of them had an impact on him like Sierra did. Every time he remembered about her, there was this unexplainable sensation in his stomach and how they did it, it’d give him an aching heart. Those other girls never left a ‘mark’ on John after they did it. They were one night stands, no feelings or whatsoever, just lust.

But the one with Sierra was a whole new thing for John. There was something when they were together like earlier, something that made John wanted her more and wanted her for himself. No girl could make John melts inside every time their eyes met, no one. No girl could make John’s stomach filled with butterflies every time he hears her voice. No girl could even make John felt tingles and electricity every time their skin touches, no one, except for Sierra.

John’s heart moved so fast that it hurt his ribcage. He swallowed the lump in his throat and he ran his fingers through his bed hair before sighing. When he realized that he didn’t have any contact information of the girl, he cursed himself quietly and launched up, kicking the counter a bit. It hurt his toes but he didn’t care.

He was being an idiot earlier. If he kept his eyes on her, not only her body, he could’ve had her number by now. The tour just started and there was no way they’d be back in Arizona in a week or so. He needed to endure the pain and craving that Sierra gave him. He was about to go back to his bunk as he saw Pat walked into the front lounge, yawning.

“John?”, Pat asked as he blinked twice and rubbed the sleep out of his eyes. “What are you doing, out here?”

“I-I needed to think.”, John answered before standing up. he was about to pass Pat by before something popped out in his mind. “H-Hey, Pat?”

Pat looked over to his band mate and gave him a little smile. “Yeah?”

“D-Do you think… you could listen to me for a minute? I need someone to talk to… and I don’t think the others would want to wake up in the middle of the night to listen to me.”

“Sure, John.”, Pat chirped and he sat in the booth. John followed his action by sitting across Pat. “So, what is it?”

“Do you remember… the girl that won the backstage pass?”

“Yeah, I remember her.”, Pat took a sip from the glass of milk he just took out from the fridge. “Why?”

John’s heart fluttered again as Sierra crossed his mind. He swallowed a bit and closed her eyes. “I-I kind of… I kind of…”

“You kind of…”, Pat trailed off as he set down his glass and leaned forward. “Just tell me, John.”

“I kind of… hooked up with her.”, John admitted. Pat’s eyes grew wide and he leaned back again. John looked down to his hand and bit his lower lip, anxious to know what Pat was going to say.

“Wow, John.”, was the only thing Pat said after a good minute of silent. “Wow.”

“What do you mean by ‘wow’?”, John cocked his brows to his band mate. Pat’s eyes were still glued on John and he sighed, relaxing a bit.

“I meant by wow was… wow. So, what was the problem in that? I mean, you’ve done a few one night stand, I thought she was the same as the others.”

John shook his head. “That’s the problem, Pat. She was none like any other. She was… different.”

“How different?”

“Every time I looked at her eyes, God—“, John sighed and spaced out as he remembered those green orbs that were Sierra’s eyes. “They were the most beautiful eyes that I’ve ever seen.”

Pat chuckled on his friend’s cheesiness. John narrowed his eyes on him and pursed his lips together. “I’m serious, Pat.”

“I’m sorry.”, Pat chuckled. “I mean, how do you feel when you were close with her?”

John shrugged his shoulder. “It was… addicting. It felt like she had her own sun, her warmth was just perfect. It felt like she was holding me tightly with steel cables.”

“Were you happy when you were near her? Oh, and you two hooked up, I forgot.”, Pat rolled his eyes sarcastically.

John had his elbow on the table and rested his head on his hand. “It felt like endorphin took over my body. As well as the euphoria.”

“From what you told me, I think I know what was happening to you.”, Pat spoke up, yawning at the end. John’s brows raised and he leaned forward, awaiting Pat’s answer.

“What? What’s happening to me? I’ve never felt this way before…”

Pat grinned and shook his head slightly. “John, buddy, you’re in love, that’s what.”
♠ ♠ ♠
they didn't even use protection,HAHAHAHA
but still,it won't be a conflict in the story,no worries
thank you for the comments and subscription~
more?:3
<3