I Can't Wait to Draw Your Name

"John mother***ing O'Callaghan!"

Sara rushed through the McAllisters’ porch and went through the front door before darting upstairs where her best friend’s room was. Sierra’s parents didn’t mind with Sara barging like that, because they had treated her just like their own daughter due to the inseparable friendship she had with their daughter.

When she knocked the cream colored last door in the hallway, Sara shifted her weight and sighed. “Sierra, it’s me. Can I come in?”

Soft sobs and whimpers were heard from the room. Sara clucked her tongue and Sierra knew, without permission, her best friend would come into the room anyway. She fell back to her pillow and heard the door swung open with the footsteps of her best friend on the carpet covered floor.

Sara’s eyes widened when she saw the view of her best friend, curling on her bed. Sierra had her back on her but she knew that she was a mess. “Sierra, what happened?”, Sara asked as she sat down next to her. Her best friend just buried her face in her pillow. “Sierra, talk to me.”, Sara whined.

“John motherfucking O’Callaghan!”, Sierra screamed before throwing her pillow to her window, making a loud thud when it slammed onto the window. She sat up and faced her best friend. Her eyes were puffy red. There were dark circles around her eyes and her face looked pale.

“W-What’s wrong with him? I mean, you’re in love with him.”, Sara muttered before leaning back onto Sierra’s bed headboard. With one fluid movement, Sierra launched out from her bedroom and stomped her way to the other side of the wall, where her huge The Maine’s poster were plastered.

“Fuck you!”, Sierra screeched as she stabbed a scissor onto John’s face. “You fucking rapist!”, she continued while still flying some stabbing onto the poster. Sara just watched from her bed because she knew that there was nothing she could do. When Sierra was in her mood like this, no one could do anything, except just wait until she calmed down herself.

After some more stabbing, Sierra grew tired and she let her scissors dragged down onto the poster until it was cut in half. She fell onto the floor and lie down on the floor. Sara went on to her friend and sat down next to her as she rubbed her back in a soothing manner. “He… fucking raped me.”

“Whoa!”, Sara exclaimed and her eyes grew wild. “Sierra, you couldn’t let him do that! Did he even wear protection?”

Sierra bit her lower lip hardly and the tears started to fall again. Sara’s mouth formed a complete circle before she stood on her feet and darted out from Sierra’s room. she knew what she was looking for and she saw a strip of it inside the McAllisters’ medicine cabinet.

She knew that Sierra knew what to do, but she probably was in so much shock, she couldn’t do anything. After Sara got the item she wanted, she filled a glass with tap water before rushing into her best friend’s room. “Sierra, you need to drink this.”

Sara needed to support Sierra by her back to sit up and put the morning after pill through her lips. “Si, please drink this. It won’t get you pregnant, I swear.”

Her best friend’s emerald eyes looked up and took a sip of the water to swallow the pill. After the pill slid down her throat, there was like a huge weight lifted off from her shoulders. Sara led her best friend back to her bed and tucked her into her covers. She leaned back onto the headboard as Sierra started to fall asleep. Her hazel eyes wandered to Sierra’s room and the evidence of her rage all night, but the view that caught her eyes the most was the ripped out poster.

She crossed her arms and pursed her lips to the side. It was somewhat a hectic morning. She found out that her best friend lost her virginity to a band guy that she adored, but again, from what she found out, John raped her.
*************
“Good show, guys!”, Garrett exclaimed as they walked through the hallway and stormed into their dressing room. John was the last one who came in and he quickly gathered his toiletries and clean clothes from his duffel bag before rushing into the shower, cutting Kennedy who was going first.

“Dude!”, Kennedy groaned but John ignored him and locked the bathroom door. he sighed before putting his clean clothes at the top of the toilet and slipped out from his dirty clothes. John stepped into the shower and turned on the cold water first, before turning the hot water tab too.

He looked down to his feet so the water dripped down from his damped hair. He had his hands pressed onto the tiled walls of the shower as he let the warm water showered the back of his head and flooded down onto his back. It had been three weeks since the last time he had sex, and he had been craving it. But he didn’t want it with a random stranger, he just want Sierra.

Every night when he sang Girls Do What They Want, he always remembered her. Usually, his eyes would peek to the side of the stage, where three weeks ago, she danced to the song, but now, she wasn’t there.
His heart was aching once more as the memories flooded into his mind. How she would moan, how electricity would jolt every time their skin touched, how he was having the time of his life inside her. John closed his eyes and bit his lower lip as he remembered how she touched him.

When he was about to moan, someone knocked the bathroom door loudly, snapping him out of his dirty imagination. “Yo, John, hurry up!”, Kennedy growled from the other side of the door.

“Wait the fuck up!”, John grunted as he turned the tabs, turning off the shower. He dried himself with a towel before putting his on his boxers and jeans. When he opened the bathroom door, Kennedy was there with a pissed off look. “Happy?”

“Very. I’m a thousand year old now.”, Kennedy replied sarcastically before pushing John aside and out from the bathroom. John rolled his eyes and walked to the dressing room.
♠ ♠ ♠
so yeah,Sierra won't be pregnant,hahaha
thank you for the comments/subscription!
more?;)
<3