I Can't Wait to Draw Your Name

"What? BitchVille?"

John pulled his cover higher up to his chin, ignoring Max’s order for him to come out and get ready for the sound check. He closed his eyes and covered his ear with his pillow. The dried tears that trailed down onto his cheeks were the only evidence of his mood swing last night, and the tears stain on his pillow. He was hurting but he didn’t want the world to know.

He was hurting because he was craving for a one-night stand, but he knew that a random girl wouldn’t do and wouldn’t cure his craving. He needed Sierra and he wanted her so bad. John could barely sleep or eat, or even listen to a conversation more than a minute. All that was in his mind was Sierra, Sierra, and Sierra. That girl must’ve got a spell on him, she got him tied on her fingers.

Suddenly, the curtain of his bunk was yanked roughly. “John, get your lazy ass up!”, Max growled. John groaned and covered his head with his blanket. “Get. The. Fuck. Up.”

“I don’t feel so well!”, John snapped and pushed Max out. He closed the curtain and left Max with his mouth hung open behind it.

John knew that he needed to do the show, but every time he sang Girls Do What They Want, the invasion of Sierra filled his mind. His voice would crack at the chorus when he realized she wasn’t there for almost a month and he missed her. The bus got quiet and the others were probably already going into the venue to do the sound check. John slid out from his bunk and stretched with crack sounds on his hips and ankles followed after.

His feet made their way to the booth with Max’s Macbook still opened and papers scattered everywhere on the surface of the linoleum table. John picked up the schedule and they still had a month and a half more of tour before they’d play a hometown show in Tempe. His eyes widened. This was probably his chance to find Sierra.
*********
“Are you feeling any better?”, Sara asked while they were sitting outside Starbucks, with a huge green umbrella hovered over them, protecting them from the scorching sun.

Sierra had her legs pulled up onto the chair and her chest while she rested her chin on her knees. She stirred her ice cold Caramel Machiatto with the green straw as she nibbled the inside of her bottom lip. Sara actually knew that she wasn’t okay. How could she be okay when she lost her virginity to a guy that probably she loved but he only used her for a good fuck? Her parents didn’t know about it, and she didn’t want them to.

“I feel… weird.”, Sierra spoke up and turned her head to her friend who was still looked at her with a concern face. “Is that… bad?”

“Well, you did drink the pill, right? It’ll work, besides, it’s almost a month.”

She nodded and turned her attention to her drink again. There were billions of thoughts in her head. What if she sees John again? Would he remember her or he would forget about Sierra, the girl he fucked a month ago? Her stomach lurched when he thought about that. She didn’t want John to forget about her, even though he probably already did.

A high pitch mocking laughter broke her thoughts when she looked up and saw Jenna Frost and Taylor Masters from school, standing a few feet from her and Sara’s table with their drinks in hand. They were known as the most popular girls in school since they both were cheerleaders. Jenna cleared her throat and walked towards Sierra and flipped her fake honey blonde hair.

“Well, hi there, Sierra.”, she greeted with her fake Californian voice. “It’s so nice to see you outside school.”

“What do you want, Jenna?”, Sara hissed as she crumbled the napkin she had in her hand. “Get the fuck off.”

Taylor scoffed and held her palm up to Sara’s face. “Loser, please. We’re talking to Sierra, not you.”

“Get your fucking hand off from my sight!”, Sara slapped Taylor’s hand away. She glared at the shocked Taylor and leaned on her seat again.

“Look, Jenna, can you just go? I don’t feel so well for an argument.”, Sierra sighed as she looked at the girls in front of her plainly.

Jenna shifted her weight and put her hand on her hip. “I came here just because I wanted to ask something. I know you were a total nobody back in school even though your parents are completely loaded, but I want you to buy me a ticket for a concert. I’ll pay you back.”

Sierra’s eyes narrowed and she let her legs fell back onto the concrete ground as she sat up straight again. “What concert? I didn’t know you like to go to concerts.”

“Yeah, I don’t like being squashed and get sweaty, but the vocalist of the band is so gorgeous, I just want to get in bed with him.”, Jenna giggled and she bumped elbows with Taylor, who was giggling too.

Sara rolled her eyes and scoffed. “Obviously.”, she muttered. “Isn’t your vagina already busted so bad from the fucks you’ve been through for four years of high school?”

Sierra choked on her laughter and covered her mouth with her hands. Jenna glared at Sara, who was still laughing her butt off from the joke. “Well, at least I’m not a virgin anymore.”, she spat back and ignored Sara’s hyena-like laughing. “Anyway, Sierra, can you do it?”

“You haven’t told me what concert.”, she answered.

Jenna opened her purse and placed two hundreds dollars on the table. “What’s the band again…. God, I forgot. It’s a name of a state…”

“What? BitchVille?”, Sara added again before exploded into a hysterical laughter. Sierra kicked her leg from under the table before Jenna and Taylor shot murder daggers from their eyes to Sara again.

“You know, the state above Massachusetts…”, Jenna trailed off. “Where my parents used to order turkeys from for thanksgiving….”

“Maine?”, Sierra asked with a choked voice. Jenna couldn’t be crushing on….

Jenna snapped her fingers. “That’s right! The Maine! Yes, I know you’re a fan of them, and please, get me a ticket. I want to be in front of the house so the vocalist could spot me easily.”

“The vocalist has a name, Jenna.”, Sara snorted and took a sip of her Signature Ice Chocolate.

“What’s his name? …Josh?”

“John!”, Sierra snapped off. “His name is John. John Cornelius O’Callaghan and he probably would enjoy you and sorry, I can’t buy your ticket. Go fucking buy it yourself.”, Sierra stood up and grabbed her cellphone from the table before stomping her way to her car. Sara followed her a few moments later and after Sierra unlocked her car, she got into the driver seat and Sara to the passenger.
♠ ♠ ♠
i just got home and tired,but i need to do some updates
imma write for Stephen after this and the one shot for Marisa's contest
comments/subscription?
<3