I Can't Wait to Draw Your Name

"Not in the mood to socialize."

“Mom, why can’t I just stay at home? I’m in no mood to socialize.”, Sierra whined at her mother while she sat on the backseat of her parents’ Rolls-Royce. It was Saturday and therefore, her parents dragged her to the Saturday brunch her parents’ friend always do. She leaned her forehead on the window as she watched the blurry view due to the speed of the car.

“Honey, you had missed a lot of brunches, besides, you remember George, the Masters’ son? He had been asking us all about you. He missed you.”, her mother replied from the passenger seat.

Sierra rolled her eyes and leaned back onto the leather seat, crossing her arms. George was the main reason she had been passing brunches and even dinners. He was a total creeper and he wouldn’t leave Sierra alone if she came into his view. Their parents had a vision of her and George got married, but it won’t be pleasant if Mr. and Mrs. Masters knew that she lost her virginity to a vocalist of a band.

As the road turned sharply and they drove up onto the hills, she sighed and closed her eyes. It was kind of weird how every time she was stressed out or something was bothering her, she would close her eyes and revive the memories she had with John. It was scary, nevertheless, but the truth was, she wanted to see John and tested that did he still remember her or not.

When her car passed the tall black gates of the Masters, she rolled her emerald green eyes before her father stopped the car on a spot. He cut the engine and her mother turned her head to Sierra, smiling. “Sierra, please, try to smile and be nice to George.”

“Fine.”, she sighed and cracked a smile for her mother. They got out from the car and the shiny Arizona sun scorched down. Sierra cursed herself quietly for wearing a black dress in the broad daylight. The foyer was already filled with people in dresses or in a shirt and trousers, with champagne in hand or their brunch.

Even though Sierra was born in a socialite family, these kind of places were never Sierra’s interest. The girls in school who were the same ‘level’ as her always gave her a stink look for her appearance. Sierra never wore high heels or even designer clothes to school, because she never wanted to. She never go to the salon every weekend and let her dark wavy hair naturally, but she still looked utterly beautiful.

Her parents wandered off and Sierra sighed quietly as she got herself a glass of orange cocktail before going out to the Masters’ huge backyard. It was not too crowded and she sat down on the garden swing. The sky was a pretty crystal blue with the white puffy clouds. Her toned and long legs swung back and forth as she swung the swing a little too. When the cocktail slipped down her throat, it felt good even though the alcohol in it burned her throat.

Sara’s offer rang in her head about the free Early Entry passes that she got from her uncle. It was the right time to see John but it’d be a fail if he didn’t remember her at all. Her fingers tapped the cold glass as she think and suddenly, thudded footsteps were heard. Sierra turned her head to where the sound came from and scoffed quietly to see George was standing just a few feet away from her.

“Sierra, I’ve been looking all over the place for you.”, he smiled, showing his bright white pearls as he took a few steps ahead. “Why aren’t you inside?”

“Not in the mood to socialize.”, Sierra blurted out. Everybody knows that she was lack of filter but she always kept in to herself.

George’s smile fell but he just nodded and sat down next to her. His cologne quickly filled in Sierra’s nostrils and she scrunched her nose because the scent was too overwhelming. “I haven’t seen you around much, Sierra. Not getting in trouble are you?”, he joked and nudged Sierra’s arm with his elbow.

She smiled a little and cocked her eyebrows. “No, I wished, though.”

“And, are you still obsessing over rock bands? Sierra, you know that those kind of music could rot your brain off.”

‘Oh, like yours?’, Sierra thought to herself as she rolled her eyes. “At least I’m not a pansy who likes classical music and goes to the opera.”. ‘Lack of filter much.’

Sierra peeked to George from the corner of her eyes and his smile already completely fell. She felt accomplished to herself before standing up. “I’m hungry, I’m going to get something.”, she muttered before walking into the house.
♠ ♠ ♠
a filler,and i'll George's picture on the characters page,okay?:]
he'll be in the story until the end,i think?
anyway,comments/subscription?
thank you
<3