I Can't Wait to Draw Your Name

"You're ***ing easy."

John sat under the merch tent outside the venue with only shorts and a loose v-neck. He had his feet up on the table while Vito pinned up some of the t-shirts on the board. Some fans who lined up since early morning giggled and whispered to their friends when they noticed that it was John O'Callaghan who louching under the merch tent.

The sun was too hot to bear and the others were saying hi to the crowd, but John couldn't stay within a solid five minutes with the squealing teeny bopper fan girls. He had his eyes covered with his Ray-Ban and a girl with shiny and long dark hair passed the tent. John's eyes glued on her because she reminded him with Sierra.

John knew and swallowed the lump in his throat because they were still in Florida. There was no way that the girl who just passed was Sierra. Then, his mind wandered to two months ago, the night where he met that amazing girl. The only girl who could tame him, amaze him, making him beg for more, and satisfy him. Her big green orbs flooded his mind.

His heart ached when he remembered her. She was the first and probably only human being who could make him feel like that. Suddenly, Pat stomped his way to the merch tent and slammed the table loudly. Vito and John jumped in surprise. "Whoa, Pat, what's up on your grill?", Vito mused with wide eyes.

"John, can I talk to you for a minute?", Pat said through his teeth. John was still staring at the drummer for a few minutes before looking away, declining. Pat couldn't take John's asshole-ness, so he pulled John up by his collar and dragged him to the back of the tent.

"What. The. Fuck?", John asked, pressing on every word and venom dripped from every of it.

"You know why girls like you? Because you're fucking easy! I found a condom wrapper because it fell from your pocket and I thougt you fall madly in love with a girl back in Phoenix!"

John's eyes were bewildered as he unnoticely checked on every of his pocket. The wrapper that was in his back pocket after the quickie disappeared. "What do you know, Pat? You don't know a goddamn thing I'm going through!"

"I do know how it feels to beg for more, to beg for something that is far away from you and you can't have.", Pat said strenly. They were in a staring contest for ten minutes before Jared came.

"Whoa, what happened?", Jared's eyes flickered to both of his band mates. "Guys."

John scoffed in annoyance before walking off, after giving Pat a 'mind-your-own-business' look. He hurried into the bus and grabbed his cellphone in his bunk, then stormed into the back lounge. While Pat confronting him, an idea popped in his head.

He tapped in Arizona's operator number and his fingers rythmically tapped onto the couch. "Operator, how can I help you?"

"Hi, can you connect me to a number?"

"Certainly, can I have the name and the location?"

"Sierra McAllister, Phoenix."
*******
Sierra and Sara were doing their 'Weekend home-spa' tradition at the McAllisters' pool house. Sara was concentrating on her half hot pink painted toes while Sierra was rolling her fringe with the rainbow colored rollers.

"So, how was the brunch?", Sara asked, starting a conversation.

Sierra rolled her eyes as the roller fell off from her head. "George was breathing under my neck."

"Of course.", her friend chuckled. "When are you gonna stand up to him and say that you don't want him?"

"I don't know.", Sierra mumbled after she finally done her hair. "You know that my parents and his has this freaky vision of him and I getting married."

"Which won't happen, right?", Sara narrowed her eyes at her best friend. They were looking at each other before exploding into hysterical laughters.

"It won't happen in a million centuries!"

Sara laughed again and suddenly, Sierra's phone vibrated and played the intro of Girls Do What They Want. Sierra glared at her friend, motioning her to shut up. When she glanced on the screen, it was an unknown number.

"Hello?", she answered after flipping the screen. The voice from the other line was breezy, and it was only the heavy breathing of the caller. "Hello? Is anyone there?"

Sierra's eyes narrowed as she getting suspicious with the mysterious caller. "Hello? Is this a joke?"

"I...I...", the mysterious caller stuttered before hanging up. Sierra's brows furrowed as she placed down her phone next to her. There was this little thing in her heart that told her, it was John who called her.

"No, it can't be him."
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay,so I'm bored out off my mind right now in school, so i decided to update it through my phone
Comments/subscribe?
<3