I Can't Wait to Draw Your Name

"Now, Sierra McAllister, will you do the honor to be my wife?"

“Mom, seriously, I’m in no mood to meet George!”, Sierra grunted as her mother put on the black headband on her head before fixing up her hair again. Sierra had her arms crossed as she sat on the low chair in front of her mother’s vanity. It was Friday, meaning the Masters’ annual Friday night dinner was in order. Her mother frowned when she was done with her daughter’s hair.

“Sierra, you always in no mood when it comes to George. What’s wrong with you?”

She sighed and turned her head around to her mother. “He’s a jerk, and a creeper. Mom, do you think a guy with a vision of you and him getting married is nice? No, it’s not.”

“That means he loves you, Sierra.”, Mrs. McAllister muttered as she smeared lipstick over her lips. She looked down to her daughter and smeared it on Sierra’s natural pink lips. “You need to respect his feelings.”

“He’s obsessed with me, mom, it’s not love!”, she stood up from the low chair and stomped into the bathroom. Sierra looked to her reflection on the wide mirror and shuddered because of it. With the back of her hand, she wiped off the red lipstick her mom smeared on and took a breath through her mouth.

She looked like a prissy and she hated it. She hated the fact that she was born in a blue-blooded family, she hated the fact that her parents already matched her with some psychopathic creep, and she hated the fact that the guy who took her virginity didn’t even remember her or try to contact her. Her life was a complete hellhole.

Her emerald eyes started to glistened when she put on lip gloss on her lips, but she just let it fall, diluting some of her mascara with it. Suddenly, her mother knocked on the door, making her jumped a bit in surprise. “Sierra, it’s time to go.”

Sierra felt like a dog with a leash, the one who her parents like to drag around. Half heartedly, Sierra got out from the bathroom and followed her parents to the front porch. Their driver, Luke, was already ready with the Rolls-Royce. She got in and followed by her parents. The car drove out from the driveway and she looked out through the window as the view outside went blur.

The lights and the cars around were like flashing lights, making Sierra’s eyes sparkled and her head spun around. When they stopped at a traffic light, her phone buzzed with a text.

From: Sara
Can we go shopping tomorrow? I have a surprise for you☺

Her fingers quickly tapped on the buttons to type up a reply. The cluck of her parents’ tongues were heard when she typed. They always hated the way Sierra typed so quickly.

To: Sara
Sure, need some stuff for Boston anyway. What’s the surprise!?

After it was sent, she flipped her phone again before leaning back onto the seat. Sierra started to watch the blurry view again before it turned pitch dark because they were now driving up to the hill. Bright lights were shining the red brick covered road as they passed the familiar tall black gates of the Masters.

When their car stopped at the crowded porch, they got out and already greeted by the Masters.

“Ah, Martha, you look splendid.”, Mrs. McAllister complimented on Mrs. Masters as they gave each other a light kiss on the cheek.

“You too, Lucia. And Sierra, you look gorgeous, darling.”, Mrs. Masters flashed her bright pearls to her. “And George is inside. He’s waiting for you.”

Mrs. McAllister pushed Sierra a bit to move and Sierra rolled her eyes as she walked into the crowded foyer. The people around her weren’t around her age, and she hated that. When she reached the center of the house, some couples were dancing to the music when suddenly, someone grabbed her hand and turned her around.

“Where are you going, beautiful?”, George smirked down to her as he led her into the middle of the floor. He had his arm wrapped around her waist and the other was holding her hand.

“Your mother told me to look for you.”, Sierra gritted through her teeth as they moved in a small square shaped. “You should let me go now.”

“Why would I? I mean, do you know what this is?”

Sierra scrunched her eyebrows. “Your parents’ annual Friday night dinner?”

George laughed quietly with his velvet voice, which could make any girl fall to her knees for him, but not Sierra. The only voice that could make her weak is John’s. Suddenly, the images of John filled her mind. The way he touched her, the way he kissed her, the way he was inside of her.
“Sierra?”, George made her snapped out of her thoughts. “Do you know what this is?”

“I’m in no mood to play a guessing game, George, just tell me about it.”, she rolled her eyes in annoyance. They stopped spinning when suddenly, George cupped her face in his hands before leaning down, and pressing his lips on hers. Sierra’s eyes widened on his action and she struggled a bit to get out, but couldn’t because he was a lot stronger. The people applauded as George finally pulled away from her.

“Now, Sierra McAllister, will you do the honor to be my wife?”, George asked with a victorious smile spread all over his face.

“W-What?”, Sierra almost yelped. Her eyes scanned the crowd for her parents but when she found her, her mother was mouthing ‘yes’ with her eyes glared at her own daughter. “G-George…”

George was still smiling to her and want was drawn on his eyes. “I-I don’t know.”

“I love you, Sierra, and I want to be with you.”, he said, but more like pleading as he grabbed Sierra’s hands. “Please.”

Sierra was taught to be nice and not to disappoint people. Guilt washed over her heart when she slightly nodded to George’s proposal.
***********
John’s fingers skimmed through the strings of the guitar as he strummed randomly while he was sitting on the bus’s roof. It was a clear night with stars sprawled over the pitch-black night. The moon was shining so bright, kissing his face with its luminous rays.
They were now doing a WalMart stop, but John didn’t need anything so he decided just to sit on the bus’s roof, musing for a new song. He rested his chin on his guitar as the wide smile twirled on his lips once more.

John had been smiling all day when he read the schedule that was taped on the back lounge’s window earlier. It said that they would do an acoustic set and an HotTopic in-store signing tomorrow before their show the next day, and all of those were in Phoenix. That was his chance to find Sierra.
♠ ♠ ♠
no, this is not the last chapter,hahaha
don't worry
anyway,comments/subscribe?
please give me some comments,i'm dying,haha
<3