Merged

Goodbyes.

Andy glanced up at the two girls as they entered, cheeks slightly going pink as he looked at Summer.

"You look nice Summer," he said, smiling, making her cheeks go pink. Autumn just ignored the lack of compliment and grabbed her hoot-hoot's pokeball, putting it on her belt. She turned to Summer and Andy, a sad smile on her face.

"Well, I have to be going soon. If I ever see you guys again, I'll pay you back Andy, so I guess it's time to say goodbye," she said saddly, shocking the two. Summer walked over and clung to her, a sad look.

"Nooooo. Don't leaaaave," she cried. Autumn hugged her tightly, and even Andy had a sad look on his face as Summer began to cry. Thinking, Aututmn came up with an idea, slightly smiling.

"You know... you two could come with me..." she suggested. Summer and Andy's eyes widened. Summer squealed and hugged her tighter, grinning, but Andy just stood there, mouth slightly hanging open. He had lived here his whole life, could he just leave it all here? All of the memories, good and bad? He pondered on this.

"I take that as a yes, Summer?" Autumn laughed, and the Eevee girl nodded like crazy. Autumn glanced at Andy, with a questioning gaze.

"What about you Andy? Are you joining on this journey?" she asked, but Andy made up his mind, shaking his head.

"There are too many memories attached to this place, I couldn't just leave it..." he said, and the two girls frowned. Summer grabbed her hat, and walked over and hugged him.

"I'm going to miss you Andy," she said as he turned pink and hesitantly hugged back.

"I'm going to miss you too, Summer," he replied as Autumn walked to the door, opening it and holding it open for Summer. The two waved goodbye and walked out, making their way out of the building. Once they reached the edge of the city, they looked back, heading out, when suddenly, they heard frantic footsteps behind them. Summer turned and gasped, eyes widening at the figure.