Status: Woo! Zacky V!

My Little Girl

:One:

Image

November 11, 1996
4:45 am.

I heard my daughter stirring in her makeshift bed I had for her. I get out of bed and tend to her before she wakes anyone up. I'm the only one that knows she's here. I just can't get her to go back to sleep. So, I decided to take her downstairs with me. Dad is up about now though, I don't really give a fuck. I walked into the kitchen patting her back.
"Zacky? Why are you up?" Dad said, back turned to me. I go into the living room and find that Erica has bottles and formula in her bag.
"Thank you God!" I whisper as I go back into the kitchen.
"Zacky? Why are you up?" Dad asks again.
"Can't sleep. Fuck" I whispered, opening the can of formula and a bottle.
"Mouth Zachary" he warns.
"Sorry." I said.
"What are you doing?" he said.
"Taking care of my kid" I mumbled.
"What?" he said.
"I said, taking care of my kid" I said turning around. Brayten is still fussing in my arms.
"Who's baby?" he said.
"Erica Jameson. My best friend. Yea, we slept together and now here I am raising our 4 day old daughter. Can you hold her for a second?" I said. He nodded and took her. I finished making the bottle and took her back.
"You know exactly what to do" He said.
"Yea well. Perks of public highscool and a class called "Advanced Child Devlopment" I said. We sit there and talk for a while longer, well until about 7, when my mom woke up.
"Good morning!" she said perkily. And way to loud for Brayten. I get her calmed down and look at my mom.
"Zacky...baby... What the hell?" she said.
"Mom, I would like you to meet Brayten Jade Baker. She's four days old and my daughter." I said. I didn't know how my mom would react, as she overreacted to everything. But she just smiled and looked at the little girl.
"I take it, you're the one raising her?"She asked.
"Yea. Erica moved to another state and the apartment said no pets or children under 12." I said. She smiled again.
"You are not going to school today. I will call you in and say it's a family emergency." she said. I smiled and patted Brayten's back. She was my life now. At 8:30. My phone rang and I was surprised it didn't wake up Brayten.

"Hello?" I hissed into the phone.
"Dude. Where the fuck are you?" Brians voice said.
"I'm at home. I'm not coming today." I said. I dropped my cup on the ground making it shatter and wake up the once oh-so-peaceful little girl on my bed.
"Ah fuck!" I said lifting her up.
"What is crying" I heard Jimmy ask.
"It's a baby dumbass" Brian said.
"I know that! Who's baby"Jimmy said.
"It's my daughter. Shh. Brayten it's okay. Uncle Brian isn't that scary" I whispered.
"Hey!" he said.
"Shut it. I have to go."I said and hung up. I walked downstairs with a calm baby and smiled at my mom.
"Okay so, we're going to go get stuff for her." she said. I nodded and we left. We walked into the mall and straight to the baby store that my mom worked at. I love her so much now.
"Hello Mrs. Baker. Hello Zacky." The elderly woman at the counter said.
"Hello Matilda. This is my granddaughter, Brayten."mom said pointing to my daughter.
"He's kind of young to be a father." she said.
"She's my world, Mrs.Armstrong. She comes before everything." I said. She smiled at me and me and my mom went to look at cribs.
"Oh, I like this one." I said. It was black and white with a crackle glaze type thing.
"That is pretty cool. What color is her room going to be?" she asked.
"I'm thinking white and doing all black furniture." I said. She nodded and thats what we did, all black furniture(except for the crib. I picked that one out.). We went to the clothes to I could see if anything interested me for Brayten. It did. Matilda was holding her clothes at the desk while we looked for a carseat. Finally, we were done shopping for her. After paying for it we hooked the carseat into the car and got ready for the rest of our day.
"Zacky. You are getting your license in a month. You have a daughter now, I think you need a car" she said. 3 hours later, I had a car and 4 buckets of paint in a spare room by mine.I was waiting until the guys came over to paint, since it was friday. Brian showed up first. I was feeding Brayten.
"Awww. Zacky she looks like you" he said. I shoved him and handed my daughter to my dad.
"We're going to go start her room." I said. He nodded and looked down at Brayten. By the time we were done, me, Jimmy, Brian, and Matt were covered in paint. I showered first and went downstairs. I could hear my baby crying, and to be honest, it killed me. I took her from my mom and rocked her gently, patting her back.
"Shh. Brayten, it's okay princess. Daddy's here." I whispered.

The kids going to be the death of me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment??
Banner Credit Too: chibivampgirl1221