Status: Active, Updating slowly, but not too slowly :)

Amy's Love Story: How I Met His Brother

Morning Jog

I woke up the next morning at 10 ready for anything. I did my morning routine, and skipped happily downstairs to the kitchen. I ran into my departing mother on my way down.

“Morning, mom.” I said to her with my naturally cheery. Unlike most teenager girls, I loved my mom and enjoyed her company. Sure, we may have our fights, but we always end them with hugs and I love you’s. I couldn’t ever actually hate my mom, and most my friends, who don’t have the best relationship with their mothers, are baffled by our strong relationship.

“Morning, sweetheart. You seem happy this morning.” She announced with her slight Korean accent still noticeable. My mom was your typical Asian woman. She has a very slender figure with dark brown eyes, slightly wavy black hair that she perms occasionally, with a 5’3 frame. No matter how small she is, she still gives the best hugs.

"I’m usually always happy mom.” I laughed.

“You going to work?” I asked her.

“Yes. I’ll see you later.” She says. She kisses my forehead before leaving through the front door. My mom works as a large business owner where they sell make-up and other beauty products. It’s always been her dream, and she made it happen. It made me proud of her, and showed me I could accomplish anything

“Bye!” I yelled back at her as she got into her truck. I went into the kitchen. I pondered what I would eat this morning. Then it hit me. I went into the pantry and found the most delectable cereal in the world. Lucky Charms! If there was a lucky charm anonymous; I definitely would be enrolled in it.

As I ate my scrumptious breakfast, I decided to go for a run in the neighborhood. It was officially the last day of summer vacation before school begins, so I wanted to get in my last minute workout. I finished my cereal and dumped the bowl into the sink. I raced upstairs to my room to get dressed for the run. I put on a pair of shorts and a tank top to match while getting my phone, IPod, and keys off my computer desk. I sauntered down stairs out the front door. I turned around to lock my front door, and then started towards the sidewalk picking up my pace. As I jogged, I passed other joggers, babies in strollers, and dogs. My neighborhood was pretty big with three entrances. It was only a few miles from the high school, so it was pretty convenient.

After 30 minutes of jogging, I decided that after another 15 minutes I would head home. I turned up my IPod’s volume, bobbing my head to the current song playing. I pushed forward. Looking away for one second, I repeated the same situation as the other day at the mall. I smacked right into another body. I squeaked before falling down my vision blurry while landing on my ankle in an awkward position. I groan as the person I ran into rolled off the top of me.

“Amy…?” a familiar voice called to me; that unknown accent leaked through the concerned voice. I pried my eyes open coming face to face with those memorable sky blue eyes.

“Carter?” I murmured. Carter Edwards was the last thing I saw before I went into darkness. Pain still shooting through my ankle. This was definitely not the morning jog I was expecting.
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter is on the short side, but dont worry more is on the way.
Im starting the next chapter now.
Hope you liked it!
Message, Rate, Comment, Subscribe!