And You Think You Have Problems

Prologue

Joe is a father of three kids. Originally five, but two died. He is 47, will never be anything other then straight. He has blue eyes and Grey hair. Joe also has a raging temper and likes to have it his way or the highway.

Cicilee is 14 and is a lesbian.She is single at the moment. She gets bullied way to much and is someday going to just lose it. Cicilee has light blonde hair, brown eyes and is very girly. Her favorite singers are Hilary Duff and Jojo. She is a straight "A" Student.

Lindsay is 16, it straight and currently has a boyfriend. She is "punk". She has green eyes and charcoal black hair with pink at the edges. Her boyfriend is emo. Lindsay is not a virgin because some horny bastard raped her when she was 9.

Chase is 15 and is bisexual. He is single at the moment, surprisingly. He was vibrant green eyes and black hair. He has a never-ending supply of black skinny's and drainpipes. He tends to do a lot of stupid stuff to make people laugh.

They are all a family. Joe and the kids mother Karlie are divorced. Karlie died one year ago. There was two other kids. They were twins Caleb and Katie. They died in a terrible car crash. Joe, their father was drunk and driving. He drove them over a cliff. (What a stupid fuck.) He surprisingly lived and the kids died. That family has gone through a lot of shit including divorce, death's, raping, drugs, alcohol, addictions gallore, crimes , etc. The kids seem to make it through by listening to music.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments = L[ ]V3