And You Think You Have Problems

Still Upset

The door slammed. Chase walked im with a girl. Then Joe immediatley said ..

"Hey son. Who's the girl?"

"This is my new girlfriend Kristen."

"Ohh.. Good man, bringing a girl home."

"Whoaa , dad. What he hell?"

"Oh sorry, I am just being weird."

"I see that....."

Joe looked at Cicilee.

"See. Why can't you be staight, or bi like your brother?"

Cicilee looked like she was about to cry.

"Why can't you just accept me for who I am? I can't help it if I don't find dicks attracting. Jesus, get over it!"

Then Cicilee picked up the picture of her mother that was on the tall, chesnut colored dresser and ran up the creaky stairs to her brightly colored room. Everyone was worried; well, accept for Joe. ( Stupid Ass ) Joe didn't like his daughter because she was a lesbian, thats pree damn low.

Lindsay ran up the stairs and opened Cicilee's door to see her laying on her pink and blue flowered bed.

"Hey sis. How are you doing?"

"I just want to hide my face forever."

"Aw. Cicilee, Dad is wrong. You have the right to be a lesbian."

"Thanks .. ?"

Lindsay then jumped on Cicilee's quishy, colorful, queen size bed and hugged her. They stayed there for about 35 minutes. Then Lindsay got off the bed.

"Hey, I gotta go get ready. Jacob is taking me out to dinner and then I am spending the night at his house."

"Oh. Going to hang out with EMO boyfriend. I get it. Go have fun."

"Okay, thanks."
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments = L[ ]V3