And You Think You Have Problems

Getting Ready

Lindsay was already. She was wearing her new black shirt. It had guitar on it and it said rock. Her hair was straightened and she had recently added pink streaks in her carcoal, black hair. She was also wearing her new size 2 black skinny's. Her eyeliner was dark and thick. Jacob pulled up in the long driveway. He got out of his truck and slammed his door. He had a fresh, peach colored rose to give to Lindsay. Then he rung the door bell. Chase and answered.

"Hey Man!"

"Hey. Is Lindsay here?"

"Oh, yeah, she's upstairs getting ready."

As soon as Lindsay heard Jacob's voice she ran down the stairs and kissed him. Chase just slowly walked away. Chase and Kristen were watching Superbad and constantly laughing their asses off. Then Lindsay yelled to her father.

"Dad, I'm leaving. I won't be home tonight. I'm staying at Jacob's.

"Bye hunny. Have fun."

Then Lindsay and Jacob left.

Chase and Kristen got up to go get a drink. Chase had saw that Lindsay had forgot her purse.

"Wanna look in Lindsay's purse?"

"Well.. That's invading her privacy, but okay."

Kristen un-zipped the purse and out fell 5 condoms along with Lindsay's cell phone and lip gloss. Both of them were speechless. Then they heard a vehicle pull in the yard and quickly put everything back in Lindsay's purse. They were still soo.. surprised at what they had found. Then the door opened. They ran back into the living room. Lindsay came in.

"Hey guys. I just forgot my purse."

Chase and Kristen looked at eachother then said ..

"Oh. alright. Cool."

Then Lindsay grabbed her purse and left. Then Chase looked at Kristen with concern.

"She's going to have sex tonight."

"How do you know for sure?"

"Cause she's staying at Jacob's and they have condoms."

"Soo...."

"Jacob's parents are gone to Mexico for a month."

"Oh. Then you're right."

"I know.."

"Jacob is going to get fucking lucky tonight."
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments = L[ ]V3