Lust.

Obsession

Darren

I watch her every movements. The way her hair falls across her face, framing her slender chin, exageratting her almond shaped eyes.
When she laughs, her delicate lips form that adorable "o" shape, I want to rush over to her side and catch her beautiful laughter as it twinkles out from her body.
The way her knees rest againts each other at an angle, like a little kid getting ready for a story.
She looks so vunerable, she needs someone to look after her.
She looks so innocent. But she's not and I know it. I know her little dirty secret. I know how to make her scream, how to make her form that adorable "o" shape. I know how to give her what she needs. She needs me as much as I need her.
Its amazing how such a fragile little thing can have such a huge impact on someone. She looks like she may break at any moment, that if you were to pull on her arm it may snap out of the socket.
She was, what the doctors and nurses classed as unhealthly thin, anorexic was the word they used for her. It sounded like a bitter horrible word, like a stone in your shoe, that keeps pricking you. They make her sound like a disease, like another teenage failure. But she isn't, and I know it. Im the only one who knows it. To me she is perfect.
I remember times when she'd pale over and have to be escorted out the classroom, draped over the teacher's shoulder.
It made me angry.
I wanted to be the one to hold and support her, be her lifeline. I wanted her to depend on me. Noone else should be allowed to touch her. They'l soil her, ruin her, dirty her. She needs to be kept pure and clean, fresh, just like the way her blouse billows in the wind.
I've been staring too much at her. I know.
They all know.
She knows.
What none of them know is that she is a lesbian. She doesn't know I know that.
It doesn't matter though, I'l make her mine.
She doesn't need to know.