Status: Active as long as you like it

Another Gay Boy, Another Day

Winter and a boyfriend

I ran out of Logan's house, and into the falling snow. I heard Logan laugh. I grinned. I spun around, looking up at the falling snowflakes. "I love snow! Winter is my favourite season!" I grinned widely.

"Really?" Logan said.

"Yup!" I said, sitting on the ground, grinning widely.

"Alright then, Winter." He said, and sat infront of me.

"Giving him a nickname now?" Cassie said, sitting beside Logan.

"Yep."

And the name stuck. Soon, everyone called me Winter. And I couldn't help but be happy Logan gave me a nickname.

**2 years later**

I sat on the steps of my house, Cassie standing in front of me, and Logan sitting beside me. "You're moving...?"

Cassie nodded, tears rolling down her face. "Dad got a job transfer. We're moving to Pittsburgh."

I cried. Cassie was my bestfriend. I didn't want her to move, but it happened. A month had passed, and she left. Me and Logan kept in contact with her, but it wasn't the same.

***************************************************

I watched Logan as he painted a picture of the fruit bowl in front of him. I bit my lip. "Uhm. Isn't the bowl suppose to be, uh, blue?"

He turned and stuck his tongue out at me. "Not to me. Pink is way better!" He laughed, and went back to painting.

I smirked, and went to what I was working on. Painting a picture of this very difficult vase. Mr. Daniels is trying to challenge me. It's not working so far. I tilted my head, examining it, then continued. After another half hour, I finished. On time too, because the bell rang.

I didn't see Logan in my next block. Or the next. Both classes went smoothly. I missed him the whole time though. As I walked outside, over to the benches, arms wrapped around me. I squeaked.

"Hello Winter." Logan said in my ear. "Did you miss me?"

I blushed. He never did this before. "Uhh..."

"I missed you..." He turned me around. "Winter... I..." He kissed me.

Oh my god. He's... he's kissing me! I began kissing back. We backed up into the wall, and I grunted, but we continued.

It ended when he pulled away. He leaned his forehead against mine. "Logan..." I said. I looked into his eyes. He smiled, and kissed my nose.

"Foster! Razz!" We jumped apart at the sound of Coach Micheals voice.

"Y-Yeah, Coach?" I said.

"There's basketball practice after-school, don't miss it, or you'll have to do 20 extra laps on Friday." Coach Micheals said, nodding. "And no public displays of affection at school!" He shook his head, and walked away.

I blushed, and bit my lip. Logan kissed my cheek. I turned my head and smiled at him. "I get to see you all sweaty again!" I smirked.

"Should I be worried about that?" He asked.

I pecked his lips. "Maybe." I grinned, and pulled him over to the benches, and sat down. He sat beside me, and I leaned my head on his shoulder. I smiled up at him, and he kissed my head.

"So you'll be my boyfriend?" He asked, smiling.

"Of course!" I laughed, and kissed him softly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Another chapter!! :3 D'awww! lolz. WinterxLogan.... hehe