Status: More Pause than Updates...

Fenced In Hearts

Sorrell... But People Call Him Sunny.

*ZIMMY’S POV*

I woke up the next morning, wet, sweaty and panting. My eyes were wide in shock when I saw Kaspien curled deeply into me; Xavier spooned against the kitten’s back. I looked down, hoping it wasn’t true. But yep, there was the tent, awaiting its release. I groaned softly. Really?! This really had to stop. I couldn’t keep dreaming about Kaspien! He was my damned brother, and my little brother at that!

But your fathers are brothers… and that’s not wrong…

I growled at my inner demon, demanding it to shut up. That was different, they were actually related. And even if we were only half brothers, we were raised to be full. Closer than full. We barely ever get upset with one another. We were brothers and the best of friends. But we were brothers! Which is why I can’t have dreams like this about Kaspien.

But you know you love him… in a very non brotherly way…

“Shut up!” I hissed, shaking my head before looking down and sighing. I gently turned Kaspien into Xavier and walked over to the bathroom. I got in the shower and pulled off my muscle shirt and boxers. I stepped into the scalding water, shuddering as the painful droplets hit my tense body. I looked down at my problem and rolled my eyes before grabbing it in my hand. I let out a small grunt before closing my eyes, running my hand up and down my shaft. My mind wondered to faces from magazines and guests from parties, but none seemed to do the trick. I growled in frustration, my mind finally landing on a gorgeous face. I wanted to kick myself for thinking of the sweet kitten, but couldn’t help but let out a soft moan, my mind working wonders with my imagination. I imagined it was his sweet, soft hands tugging at my shaft, his warm tongue running over my tip and playing with my slit, instead of my hand. I shuddered when I remembered my dreams, letting out a soft moan when I recalled his delicious moans.

The water made the entire process that much more pleasurable. I screamed my release, shooting my seed over the wall of the shower. I groaned, taking the shower head in my hand and proceeding to wash off myself and the rest of the area. I took the soap and quickly washed myself over. I washed my hair and rinsed it off before stepping out of the shower. I walked over to the mirror, wiping off the fog before looking at my reflection in the mirror. I grabbed the cologne and sprayed on me, inhaling the taunting foul, sexy smell. I smirked, letting my tongue run over my silver snakebites before stretching out and shaking my hair.

“You looked just like a dog.” I heard Damien yawn, walking into the bathroom. I quirked an eyebrow, looking up in the mirror to face him.

“Morning.” I muttered. He frowned, shaking the back of his head and groaning when he stretched and popped something.

“You’re up way too early. What’s up?” he asked. I looked over and cocked an eyebrow.

“Nothing.” I muttered before taking the toothbrush and letting it run across my fangs. I didn’t want to go around having death breath all day. Not very attractive.

Kaspien especially hates it…

I rolled my eyes and commanded the demon to shut up for good. I felt the second presence leave me instantly, and it wasn’t too happy about it either. I sighed, deciding to ignore the more cynical part of me and continue getting ready.

“Bullshit. I can see those little wheels turning. I can tell he’s not leaving you alone. What’s going on?” Damien asked, pushing the subject. I growled, turning back to him.

“Damien, if you know what’s good for you. Leave it alone.” I ordered. He raised his eyebrows and shrugged.

“Fine. Be a jackass. But I heard you moaning. And I don’t think you want me to tell Kasp. So, what the hell is wrong with you?” He asked. I dropped the toothbrush.

“W-what?” I stammered. He looked at me and sighed before walking over to the door and closing it, making sure Kasp and Xavier were still asleep. I held the towel tighter to me, my mind not shutting up. He heard me?! Shit! What the hell did I say this time?!

“Is that why you’ve been so clingy? I mean, I know he loves it. He loves when we pay attention to him. But I mean… that’s a little strange.” He frowned. I sighed, sitting on the counter.

“I… don’t know Damien.” I mumbled. He cocked an eyebrow.

“Yes you do. You just don’t want to admit it. Fine. Don’t. But I’m not going to judge you. I think you two would be perfect for eac-…”

“Don’t even say it! You know Kaspien’s way too shy and he’s our brother. He’s a neko, I’m a demon. Even if we weren’t related it would never work.” I snapped. He bit his lip and shook his head, wiggling his finger as a warning.

“See, I disagree. I think because you’re related, it’d work. If it were anyone else, I admit, it’d be pretty weird. But we’re already all so close, it doesn’t really bother me. I think it’s pretty cool. Little Kasp’s too shy to meet anyone else anyways, and you’re way too fucking hostile.” He snickered. I rolled my eyes.

“Look, just… promise you won’t say anything.” I muttered. He shrugged.

“Fine. I won’t. But it’s just Kaspien right? Because no offense Zim, but I can’t return the f-…”

“It’s just Kasp.” I interrupted. He grinned, clapping his hands London-Tipton style.

“Okay! Well, I’ll take a shower, and forget we ever had this conversation.” He grinned. I eyed him for a bit before sighing and nodding.

“Thanks.” I mumbled before walking out of the bathroom. Oh that’s just fucking great. Damien knows now! At least I could trust him. I mean, I could trust all of them. I just… I’m not ready to tell Kaspien. Hell to the no. I’m barely ready to admit to myself that I want Kaspien in a totally non brotherly way. But after all… who can resist those cute, sea foam green eyes, and his sweet roan tail and cute twitchy little ears. His shy personality and his soft ski-… I groaned internally. Stop. Thinking. That. Way!

This so isn’t the time!!

Why? My demon seriously was confused. Are you fucking blind?! Look who just woke up!

“Morning Zimmy.” Kaspien’s sweet voice chimed as he skipped over. I smiled softly, ruffling his hair.

“Morning. Damien’s in the shower.” I stated. He groaned.

“Did you already shower?” He asked. I looked down at my towel and cocked an eyebrow.

“No, I just love wearing towels. It’s the new style.” I winked. He blushed and giggled.

“Great, now I have to take a bath.” He mumbled. I chuckled.

“Or sneak into Dad’s shower.” I shrugged, knowing they had continuous hot water. He stopped skipping and bit his lip, a mischievous twinkle shone in his eye.

“Okay… But I’m not doing it alone. C’mon.” he giggled, taking my hand. I frowned, my eyes widening.

“Oh hells no! I’m not going! Are you crazy?! Acanthus would snap my head off!” I laughed. He whined, jumping on me and latching onto my torso. I groaned hugging him so I could hold him up. His tail coiled around my waist.

“Pleaseeeeeee.” He begged, the sweet little eyes growing wider and a small pout forming on his lip. I rolled my eyes, but knew how not to give in.

“No way bud. Take Xavier. That vamp needs a shower.” I laughed. He giggled and nodded, jumping off of me. He skipped over to the bed and jumped on the sleeping Xavier. The said vampire groaned, flipping over onto his stomach. Kaspien giggled and started tickling him. I rolled my eyes and walked over to the closet, a small smile on my face. I pulled out a pair of blood red skinny jeans and a black muscle shirt. I pulled on a pair of boxers before pulling the skinny jeans on. I pulled on a few chains, looping them around my belt hoops before taking a red bandanna and tying it around my neck. I fluffed my hair out a bit and took a pair of aviator glasses and smirking at myself in the mirror.

“Mm… sexy boy.” Xavier laughed. Kaspien giggled and imitated a cat call. I smirked towards them, trying hard not to make anything of Kaspien’s normal reaction. I didn’t need to be aroused. Not now.

I took the glasses off and slipped them in the front of my shirt before walking out.

“I’ll see you at breakfast.” I smirked, walking down to the dining hall, seeing my mother walk out, yawning, in his so called pajamas, rubbing his belly. I smiled, walking over to him.

“Morning.” I murmured. He looked up and grinned, kissing my cheek.

“How’d you sleep?” he asked. I shrugged.

“Fine. Didn’t hear any noises thank god.” I winked. He rolled his eyes and punched my shoulder slightly.That hurt.

“Did you see Kaspien’s photos? They’re amazing. I love the butterfly.” He grinned. I chuckled. It’s been over two weeks since the discussion about his art happened. I still felt really guilty, but we all made sure to make it up to him. I nodded.

“I liked the picture of Cancer. Looked pretty cool.” I smirked. He chuckled, nodding.

“That picture of himself was pretty cute too, huh?” he grinned, looking at me. I smirked.

“Yeah, he’s adorable.” I blurted before I could stop myself. He cocked an eyebrow, crossing his arms. I looked at him in shock, panic striking over my face for a moment.

“I mean… no more adorable than he usually is.” I mumbled. He raised his other eyebrow before sighing.

“Mhm… okay.” He stated before walking back to the room. I groaned internally again. Great, now mom’s onto me. Am I really that obvious?!

-x-

“Okay, now let it go.” Theiudos instructed. Kaspien leveled the arrow, and let it zoom through the air until it reached the red painted circle in the middle of the target, thirty feet away from where we were standing. He grinned, squealing as he ran over to Xavier and hugged him. Xavier was next for the testing. Today was our last testing day. Archery. Then, we were free to do as we pleased. And I think I had an idea of what Damien wanted us to do.

“Okay, let it go.” Theiudos told Xavier. The vampire rolled his eyes.

“I know how to do it old man, relax.” He smirked. Theiudos chuckled and nodded, sitting on the stone bench, waiting for Xavier to shoot. The vampire lined up the arrow, letting it cut through the air, hitting the target perfectly. Kaspien and Damien whooped at the sight, congratulating him. I smirked, patting his back.

“Nice.” I murmured. He grinned, kissing my cheek before turning and pulling Kaspien in his lap. I had already gone, so Damien was the last to go. If he failed this, I assure you there would be no trip. The wolf bounded over to the arrows and took a deep breath.

“Hey Theiudos, if I miss the bulls-eye, can you still pass me?” He asked his voice quivery. I rolled my eyes, knowing Damien had one of the best shots in the kingdom. But he was a little distracted, by what, I couldn’t tell. Maybe that’s why he asked the old man to give him a break.

“We’ll see how close you get it to the red circle. Now go.” Theiudos murmured, kindness shown in his voice. I always found it amazing that he loved us even after we treated him with such disrespect at times. In a way, he was like our great-grandfather. Pretty cool, I guess. But he was family. And family fought at times, right?

Damien took a steady breath before lining the arrow and releasing it. It shot through the air, and barely made it to the center of the circle. But, apparently it was acceptable; for Theiudos smiled and nodded. Damien breathed out a sigh of relief and slouched.

“I need to get a drink.” He mumbled. I chuckled and clapped him over the shoulder.

“You’re fine. Relax.” I murmured, letting his nervousness seep into my hand, and into me, letting myself relax him. He shuddered and grinned.

“That’s cool. I love when you do that.” He smiled, letting out a content sigh as I diminished the nervous pain in his stomach. I nodded, continuing to do it until the tension was gone. I had a gift of releasing people and creatures from their pain. But by the time I diminish it, and pulverize it, I usually end up feeling it too. So sometimes I hate doing it, especially if the person is really hurt. I’ve only done it a few other times, with Kaspien when he was little and broke his arm, and with Xavier when he got a splinter. It may sound stupid. It’s just a splinter. But wood is very bad for vampires.

“Get him in there! We need to bring him to the kings!” a voice screeched.

“N-no! P-Please do-don’t hurt me!” A boy sobbed. I frowned, looking around. Instantly I felt the pain radiating off the boy whose voice I had heard. I flinched slightly, the pain taunting and murderous.

“Shut the fuck up, you stupid lizard.” Another man spat. I frowned, looking over to my brothers.

“What’s going on?” Kaspien asked, his face worried. I shrugged.

“Let’s go check it out.” Damien grinned, grabbing our hands and running towards the main hall. I heard our fathers’ angry voice echoing through the halls.

“What are you doing here?!” Chandra.

“How dare you step on our land?!” Amaranth.

“We’ll should kill you right here.” My own father.

“You piece of… shit.” Lucifer.

I frowned, looking down at my brothers. We snuck around the back, opening the double door and crawling into the secret tunnel, looking through the small slot to see what’s going on.

I frowned when I saw a small, frail teenage boy being held by two werewolves. Chandra didn’t even bother to thank them; they were too caught up in snapping at the young boy.

“P-please… I d-d-didn’t d-d-do an-anything.” He sobbed out, cringing as Acanthus grabbed his chin.

“Take him to the fucking dungeons.” He snarled. My brothers gasped. I frowned. Our fathers never took such harsh judgment over someone. Especially not over people on our territory. Usually they let them off with a warning, and that’s only if they did something against the law on our land. But never sent them downstairs unless they did something worth paying attention to!

“No! P-Please s-sis-sire!” The boy sobbed. Damien’s eyes widened for a moment and he shuddered, running out of the tunnel.

“Damien! Damien, damn it.” I hissed before running after hm. We ran after him, careful not to make any noise as we entered the main hall. We hid behind the thrones, peeking at our fathers.

“Move it.” Amaranth hissed. I’ve never seen our vampire father ever be so mean and ruthless.

“N-no!” The boy screamed again. Damien flinched slightly. I frowned, wondering why. I looked over and mouthed ‘Are you okay?’

He glanced at me and shrugged before shaking his head slightly before looking back at the shaking boy. I frowned when I saw him. I wonder why our parents were so upset over this.

“Wait! What’s going on here?! And boys stop hiding; I know you’re all here.” Alex stepped into the room. We sighed, stepping from behind the thrones. We stood to the side of the room, waiting for something to happen. I glanced over at the boy, wincing at his pain.

“Alex, he is Silias’ son.” Acanthus snarled. We all stiffened at the sound of his name. His name. Silias. I snarled, clinching my fists to my side and looking down. We all knew about what happened with Silias. He kidnapped our mother when we were all only five months old. And even though we were so young, I still remember feeling his absence, feeling lost and scared that my mommy wasn’t there. I shuddered, shaking my head.

“Oh for Christ’s sake! I know who he is! But why are you doing this? He didn’t do anything!” He snapped. I frowned, looking up at Alex. He walked over to the guards and made them drop the boy. He crumpled to the ground, a sob escaping his lips. I stiffened, cringing at the stinging pain radiating off of him.

“What?! No! Alex, his father-…”

“I know what his father did Lucifer. But the boy didn’t do anything. He tried to stop it actually, begged his father to let me go. But Silias only back handed him and sent him away. Please, don’t look down on him. He’s not a threat.” Alex murmured, walking over to the boy.

“What’s your name?” he asked. The boy bit his lip, looking up at our mother through tears.

“S-So-Sorr-rell… B-but m-mo-ost c-cal-call m-me S-Sun-nny.” He sobbed. Alex smiled sympathetically and took a hankie from one of the maids, crouching in front of Sunny and wiping away his tears, handing him the piece of cloth. The boy sobbed softly and took the handkerchief, wiping away his tears.

“How old are you?” Alex asked soothingly. The boy’s body shook in fright and pain, he sobbed again.

“A h-hund-dred and th-thirty t-two S-Sire… b-but I-I s-stopped a-aging a-at ss-s-sixte-teen.” He replied. Alex looked down at him and nodded, cupping the boy’s cheek. He cringed away, but when he realized our mother wasn’t going to hurt him, he stopped moving away.

“Alex, this is ridiculous-…”

“Stop! Just stop it! Okay?” Alex snapped. They looked at each other for a moment before sighing, grumbling unhappily.

“He hasn’t done anything, in fact; he brought me a little hope when I was in that place. So please, treat him kindly.” My mother murmured, looking at them. Our fathers sighed, looking at the boy and nodding.

“Okay.” They grumbled.

“Boy, what were you doing on our land?” Lucifer asked.

Sunny gulped, “I… r-ran a-away… “

“Why?” Chandra asked his interest perking.

“M-my s-ste-epf-father a-abused me.” He mumbled, looking down.

Alex’s face softened, all of their faces did, “You poor kid. Alright, he’ll stay in this house as a guest, for as long as he wants. He isn’t a prisoner, so he doesn’t have to stay. But we hope you do.” Alex smiled towards Sunny. I frowned, glancing at Kaspien. The kitten frowned, cocking his head. I didn’t understand why he wasn’t afraid, usually he would be. But now, he’s just staring curiously at Sunny. And usually I’d be giving painful glares of torture towards the young dragon right now, but for some reason, something stopped me. When I looked over at Damien, I saw a confused look come over him as he watched Sunny.

“T-thank y-you.” Sunny whispered a small smile on his face. Alex nodded, before looking over to me.

“Zimmy, baby, do you think you can ease his pain? We’ll get him to Madame Sae later.” He murmured. I looked back at him and frowned before sighing and nodding. I walked over to the small boy and looked down at him. He cringed away when I cupped his cheek. His skin was softer, and colder than I thought it’d be, but he had nothing on Kaspien for me. I let my senses drive for a little before letting his pain drift into me. He froze, looking at me in shock. I winced at the pain, but slowly made it disappear until it was gone. I groaned softly when something worse came over me. My father grabbed my arm and pulled me back, breaking the connection.

“That’s enough. We’ll take him to madame Sae.” He stated coolly, but I could tell his eyes were still distrusting and debating whether or not we should trust the young creature. I looked up at my father and nodded encouragingly, looking back at Damien. The wolf stared at Sunny and cocked his head to the side. I felt something coming from him, and when I looked at the others, I saw the same thing. I think we all had a pretty good feeling about Sunny. Even Kaspien looked curious. I smirked slightly at the sight of his twitchy ears, wafting tail and big, round eyes.

“Alright. He’ll stay in the guest quarters. Any of you have a problem with it?” Alex asked, looking at our fathers. His expression was pure, and we could tell he wasn’t trying to push anything on us. Our fathers sighed and shook their heads.

“I suppose… if you tried to help our loved one… you’re welcomed here with open arms. Will any other dragons be looking for you?” Amaranth asked, addressing the boy directly. Sunny shook his head. For the first time I saw his big, glossy brown eyes, his chestnut hair and warm, bronzed skin. Sunny… Sorrell… He was a sun dragon. Prince sun dragon.

“N-no s-sire. I l-lost t-them s-south e-east of R-Ragana…” he stammered. My father nodded.

“Very well. Boys, take him to the infirmary.” He murmured, rubbing me between the shoulder blades, releasing some of the tension Sunny’s pain left behind. I looked up and silently thanked him before walking back to my brothers. I took Kaspien’s hand and walked down the halls with Sunny. Damien kept eying him from time to time, smiling at him. Sunny smiled back occasionally, but he mostly kept his head down. Hm… I wonder why Kaspien and I were both so… calm around him.
♠ ♠ ♠
yay!
next chapt! :D
longgggggggggg xD
here's sunny :D -> Sunny
i kno its the same pic as August, but Sunny came first plus, they look different.

ZionCelestia
hugs.from.holly
Cheesecake Freak
Atychiphobia.
THxFan
AJ Vengeance Roars
moonlightray
rawrrxixeatxyou
HurricaneAdriana
flutterby13
Charlotte..
boundariesthatdivide
Rainbow. Unicorn.
we are not amused;
ddbaby1234
heavilybrokenxx
kittyhate666
BobThePurpleAntelope
NeverEndingDarkness
Darren Cordeux
xXDark _Angel Xx
matt1lema
celeste
Hot Mess?
Camile Meissen
dn angel
TheSecretLiesWithinU
MattLuvv
MiniTree
totallytasha
xDyousillygoose
Just Love Me
Vampyre's of course
X_hello_hello_X