Status: More Pause than Updates...

Fenced In Hearts

EXPLANATIONS

Hey guys, it's Lori here!

After four to five long years since I was last active on Mibba I decided to come back and check things out (mostly because I'm going to deactivate this account so I figured I'd take a walk down memory lane). Before I begin I just want to extend a huge thank you to everyone who supported Abby and I all those years ago while we were writing Let The Flames Begin and Fenced In Hearts and another thank you to those who are still coming back to this now.

I was called back on here to address the issue that Let The Flames Begin is no longer available to read.
It appears as if Abby, the other girl who wrote Let The Flames Begin and Fenced in Hearts with me, deleted the story and it looks as if her account is inactive as well. Unfortunately I don't have any other copy of Let The Flames Begin aside from the one that was deleted. I used to have a back up copy (one that I had edited tremendously), however, shit happened with my computer and that too was lost. And most importantly Abby and I lost communication a few years ago too, so I have no way of contacting her. I'm really sorry about this but unfortunately I have no way of getting the story back unless I attempted to recreate it all by myself which would yield a result much different than the story you originally fell in love with.

Again I'm sorry to say but it looks as if Let The Flames Begin is lost for good. Unfortunately, since I'm deactivating this account that also means that Fenced In Hearts will not be available to read any longer. I'll leave this up here for a couple of weeks (I'll be deactivating on April 26th) as a final farewell and to offer an explanation for those of you who have asked or have silently wondered. Again thank you for all of your support.

Sincerely,
Lori