Status: More Pause than Updates...

Fenced In Hearts

Jumbled Thoughts & Emotions

*ZIMMY’S POV*

U-Uhhh… Oh! G-gods C-Chandra!

I groaned, turning over as the distant moans filled my hypersensitive ears.

Oh! Mmm… R-right th-there… mmm!

This time we all groaned, turning over and burying our heads in our pillows, “Jesus they’re at it again.” Xavier growled. I cursed under my breath before sitting up, causing Kaspien to roll over off of my chest. I grumbled incoherently and grabbed my pillow.

“C’mon…” I mumbled, taking Kaspien on my back and the blanket in the other hand. Xavier grabbed more pillows and Damien whined the entire time until we reached my studio. I set the pillows on the ground, setting Kaspien down first before lying next to him. I yawned, burying my head in my pillow, hearing Kaspien whimper softly like a little kitten that he was before he crawled back into my chest. I rolled my sleepy eyes and pulled the blanket back over us. Damien and Xavier crawled back in bed after closing the door. Alex’s scream was automatically cut off by the soundproof barrier. I breathed out a relieved sigh, my mind calming down again. I was too tired to stay awake for longer, so as soon as I felt Damien’s warm body curl into Kaspien’s back, I fell back asleep.

-x-

The next morning I woke up with Kaspien still curled into my chest, his ears twitching slightly, and his small, slender tail occasionally lifting off my chest, then settling back down. I smiled softly, taking in the colours of my beautiful brother. I loved the russet roan shade his ears took, occasionally lighting into a fiery red when the morning sun beat down on them. His hair was a mix of brown and red, almost identical to his ears. His tail had rings running from the tip to his bottom. I reached over and brushed my finger across his fuzzy fur. I loved how even though we were over a hundred years old, his fur was still kitten-like quality.

He yawned in the cutest fashion, his little fangs poking slightly before he shivered and cuddled deeper in my chest. I chuckled softly, knowing cuddling deeper wouldn’t help him. My body was always a degree or two lower than his.

I looked around and saw Xavier had already gotten up, his lithe figure was in the shower, but I couldn’t hear if he was humming or not. The room we were in was sound proof because of the musical equipment. When I was recording, it had to be soundproof. Also, when my parents decided to have a go at it, it had to be soundproof.

Damien was no longer curled into Kaspien though –which is probably the reason why the kitten was cold- he was sprawled out, the blanket tangle in between his legs as he sighed contently, a small, unconscious smile adorning his plump lips. I let my head rest against the pillow again, relaxing at the rhythmic thump of Kaspien’s tail on my chest. It went almost at the same time with my heart.

Thump… Thump… Thump…
I must’ve fallen asleep again, for the next time I awoke, Damien wasn’t in the bed anymore, and I could tell the shower hadn’t been used in a while. I glanced over at the flashing clock in my switchboard. I sighed when I saw 12:03 a.m in bright red colours. I groaned, knowing we were already late for class, but hoping either way that class was canceled. I didn’t see the point in class anyways. We were learning new things every day, sure, but I mean, shouldn’t we be learning this first hand? We’re the fucking princes for gods’ sakes! We should be going out and seeing all the things happen before us, not listen to old Theiudos preach about it.

“Mmmm… hungry…” Kaspien murmured under his breath, making me look at him quizzically and laugh lightly. I rubbed his back in hopes to awaken him. I didn’t have the heart to wake him up abruptly. None of us did. He was too sweet and got upset too easily. And none of us liked seeing him upset. It was heart-shattering.

Kaspien just whined and shook his head in my chest, clutching onto my shirt tighter, “Nuh-uh… don’t wanna.” He mumbled, a small frown forming on his brow. I chuckled again, kissing the top of his head.

“C’mon bud, you have to get up. Theiudos will have our asses.” I murmured. He shook his head again.

“You can just,” he broke off with a yawn, “take care of him.”

I chuckled rolling my eyes and starting to sit up carefully, bringing him with me. He whined again, his tail constricting around me, making me gasp. Damn, for such a little thing, he sure had some power in him.

“Kasp let go…” I murmured, rubbing his back soothingly. He sighed, sitting in my lap and yawning again. He rubbed his eyes, trying to rid the sleep from his long lashes. I watched him in wonder for a moment, my head tilting to the side when he stretched out. He had the cutest little pout on his lips I’ve ever seen. And cute was not part of my vocabulary.

“You know… you’re sinfully comfy.” He grumbled. I looked at him in surprise before laughing. He jumped slightly at the loud noise, but smiled, looking down and blushing. I shook my head.

“You’re funny.” I laughed, “Now go get showered before I go and take all the water.”

His eyes widened, already knowing I hadn’t been joking. I love long showers, and if I went first, usually the others grumbled that they didn’t have enough hot water. Then the maids would have to come with basins of water and warm it up, and it was just a big hassle.

“’Kay!” He exclaimed, quickly jumping from my lap. He gasped, his hands going out and to his head. He closed his eyes for a moment, rocking slightly. I frowned, grasping his hand for support.

“Are you okay?” I asked. He cracked an eye open and sighed in frustration.

“Yeah… just a little head-rush.” He mumbled grudgingly before walking out of the studio to the bathroom. I smirked and shook my head, turning back to the bed. Oh fuck… great now I’m left cleaning up by myself!!

I sighed and bent over, bringing up the pillows and flinging them out of the room, directly on the bed. I grabbed the blanket and laid it out on the bed, pushing the pillows against the wall before walking over to the studio again. My nose scrunched up at the smell of Damien. No offense to my older brother, but that dog reeked sometimes. The game of soccer didn’t help either last night, for he had forgotten to shower. Now my studio smelled like wet mutt. GREAT!

I walked over to the windows and opened them, breathing in the fresh air. I turned around, inspecting my room. Everything seemed to be in order. Good. I loved the deep black layout of the room. The curtains were white, and the doors also, but the walls were black, speckled with white and the instruments in the room were all black. I had a grand piano in the back of the room, nicely tucked in a corner. My guitars were along the wall, hanging on their stands. The drums were on the other side of the piano, because if I played the piano, the snare would vibrate. I had a recording room with all the pretty buttons in the front of the room, blocked off by a wall, and a half-tinted window that looked down on the actual room. Mics stood around the room, carelessly placed. The doors to my room were pretty cool too. Both white, and with a window in the middle so the people could see inside, and vise versa. They were attached to Kaspien’s art studio, and the bedroom. Both had the sign “Recording” hanging above them. It flashed whenever I was… well… recording.

I walked back into the bedroom, ready to walk into the bathroom and kick Kaspien out of the shower, when I heard him hum softly. I frowned, looking back through the open door. Wait… the door was open?

I saw him wrap the towel around his waist, but not before he flashed me a glance of his slim bottom. I know I should’ve looked away, but for some reason, I couldn’t. His bare, milky back was enticing. His wet roan hair flicked out quickly as he shook to dry himself. His small waist barely held the towel up, so his timid hands had to hold do the job instead. His back dipped around his delicate spine, and his small shoulder blades poked out slightly. He wasn’t underweight… that’s just how Kaspien was. It was a weird cat thing that his bones weren’t as covered as ours. Not to say he didn’t have muscle. His small arms showed what little muscle he had, and when he turned, I saw the small indents in his tummy, acknowledging the abs. He turned around, smiling lightly and blushing profoundly when he saw me looking. I smirked at his flushed face before sighing and walking into my studio, waiting for him to get dressed so I could go into the shower.

-x-

“Ahh! P-please m-master! S-stop! S-sho-ow m-merc-cy!” The prisoner screamed in agony as I slammed him against the wall, breaking his elbow bones. I growled, rushing towards him and running my claw down his chest, leaving a sharp trail of blood run down his sweaty torso.

“Awe but don’t you know Levi? I don’t show mercy to scum like you.” I snarled, taking his arm and twisting it back, cracking his bone in half, making him scream again.

I loved burning off frustration on these pitiful humans and creatures. Plus, I was tired. I may love mom and all, but he was loudddd. I shuddered at the disturbing mental images of my parents last night. Hot, sweaty, moaning… UGH! OKAY ZIMMY! NASTY!

I shuddered again before letting another cannibalistic growl rip from my throat before finally killing the fifth prisoner for today.

“You know, at the rate you’re going, we’ll run out of prisoners…” I heard my father murmur. I gasped, turning around quickly. He chuckled, walking over and placing a hand on my back.

“You’re more hostile and torturous than I am, is something bothering you?” he asked. I sighed and shook my head.

“No, just frustrated.” I said, causing an eyebrow to cock on his face.

“Oh?”

“Yeah, you know, not enough sleep. Mom’s loud as fuck.” I growled playfully. Acanthus chuckled.

“Watch your language.” He smirked.

I rolled my eyes, making a grab for another prisoner, but he snatched him out of my hands and threw him back in the cell carelessly. “Well, he is.” I stated.

“Yeah, he is. Well… it’s lunchtime. You’re late and someone wants to see you. Am I telling them you’re to busy? Or would you care to join us?” he asked, a taunting smirk on his face. I growled under my breath, rolling my eyes again before nodding.

“I’m coming.” I murmured. My father nodded, beginning to walk away. I followed him, looking at the ground. I sighed before entering the main castle. We walked down the halls silently, never speaking a word, and barely breathing. Maids and butlers rushed out of our way, curtsying or bowing first before rushing away like frightened rats. When we got to the dining room, we heard laughter and chatter from inside.

“Old people are horny.” Damien laughed. I cocked an eyebrow at the conversation as we walked in. Typical for Damien to bring up sex at the table. It was weird how Xavier and I were more mature than our “older” brother. He always took great pleasure in reminding us who was the eldest; even if only by a few seconds.

I walked over and sat down next to Kaspien. I watched as he broke his bread and sipped at his soup, his delicate lips pursing around the spoon. His eyes twinkled when he laughed at Damien’s comment. His nimble fingers danced over his spoon as he dipped it in the soup again, his precious tail swaying back and forth, his ears occasionally twitching to the side when he thought something was funny.

Our mother blushed, “Stopppp ittttt…” he whined. We laughed as he buried his head in my father’s awaiting chest.

I chuckled before letting the maid set my food down. I frowned when I saw the bright orange nail-polish. I turned around quickly and grinned. I’d recognize that neon nail-polish and summery scent anywhere.

“Aunt Payton!” I exclaimed. She chuckled, hugging me quickly and tightly.

“Hey mister! I haven’t seen you in months! Look what I got you!” She grinned, slipping a silver and black necklace from her neck. I cocked an eyebrow and cocked my head at the silvery winged snake pendant. I took it in my hand and nodded, smiling lightly.

“It looks cool.” I grinned, slipping it on my neck before hugging her again. When I looked around I saw she had gotten Damien a wolf shaped diamond-stud for his ear, Xavier a rugged, brown leather strap bracelet that contrasted amazing with his skin, and little Kaspien a nice braided silver bracelet, the little black beads around the bracelet sparkled were pretty dim, making me frown. That’s a pretty dull bracelet… but he seemed so infatuated with it.

See, we all loved Aunt Payton. But recently she’s been gone; backpacking around the world, so she’s been away for a few months. That’s probably where she got the gifts. I could tell she got mine from Valva, the country of Earthen Angels and Saints because of the wings on the snake.

“How was your trip?” Kaspien asked excitedly, his ears twitching and his tail flicking curiously. His eyes were wide with interest as I sat back down. Payton sat opposite of us, beside Xavier and Alex. I frowned. Why was Xavier sitting beside mom…?

“Oh it was AMAZING! You four would love it.” She grinned. I nodded, digging my fork into the human lung. Kaspien made a grossed-out face at my meal, making me smirk as I placed the bloody piece in my mouth. I sucked the tortured liquid out before swallowing the spongy meat.

“They still have to finish school.” Amaranth commented, his tone even as he drank at his blood.

“Oh forget school! I’ve learned more on this trip than I ever have in school!” She laughed. Damien grinned, seeming to like the idea of traveling the world. I shrugged. I didn’t mind the idea. It seemed pretty interesting. And if it meant getting out of Theiudos’ class, I’d be all for it!

“That’d be so totally awesome!” He exclaimed. Payton chuckled, as did our parents.

“We’ll see.” Lucifer smiled, kissing Alex’s still blushing cheeks.

The rest of lunch was filled with discussion. Our parents had canceled guest invitations so we could catch up in private. Payton seemed very interested in the stuff we made; pranks, new songs, new paintings, finished storied. It was pretty nice. We each found out where our gifts came from; and as I predicted, mine was from Valva. I found out why Kaspien was so content with his simple bracelet. Turns out, his cost the most. It was light, Elf silver. Impossible to break, but very delicate. The black rocks were actually sun rocks, and they apparently sparkled in the sun. Very interesting…

After lunch, Payton went to her room to sleep, claiming she was still jet-legged. More like, she wanted to see Macey and ran out of the castle. Yes. They were still together, and haven’t tied the knot. What the fuck women?! The rest of us walked in our separate ways; our parents out of the castle for a walk, as we left for our rooms. Anything to avoid Theiudos.

I walked back in my room, closing the door and sitting on a stool, bringing up my lyrics again. I murmured them under my breath, biting my lip as I tried to think of the last few lines.

“Hm...” I bit my lip, trying to think of something. I never liked the fairy tales my mother had told us. They were always too far fetched. Maybe… I can write about that?

I nodded, satisfied with the main verse before adding another chorus and another small verse. I grinned at the end project. I had already recorded the instrumental for the song, now I just needed to do the words. Yes, I recorded myself playing the drums, guitar and bass! Aren’t I skilled?!

I walked over to the microphone and turned it on before jogging towards the door and walking up the small steps and into the glitch room. I clicked record and fixed the sound as I needed it before walking back down. I grabbed the mic in my hand and took a deep breath before playing the instrumentals.

Suddenly, the door opened, an annoying voice asking, “Would you like some refreshments sire?”

“FUCK!” I screamed, cutting off my song. I snarled, turning around to face her.

“NO! You stupid bitch!” I shrieked, rushing towards her and taking her in a choke hold against the wall. The maid whimpered when I slapped her across the face.

“It says RECORDING! Are you fucking blind?! FUCK!” I screamed, slamming her against the wall again. She gasped, crying out in pain when her elbow jammed in the wall.

“I’m s-sorry!” She whimpered. I growled, about to snap her neck off. She just wrecked my entire song! I had it perfect! Now I had to start all over again!

Before I could crack all of her bones slowly and painfully, something wrapped around my torso. I frowned when I saw Kaspien wrapped around me, latched onto my chest.

“Kaspien…” I warned. He waved the maid off, making me curs and snarl.

“Why’d you do that?” I hissed.

“Relax Zimmy. She didn’t mean it.” He smiled, still wrapped tightly around my body. I sighed, letting my arms envelope around his slender waist and hold him up.

“Are you calm?” he asked. I sighed and nodded, even though my nerves were still fuming slightly.

“Thank you.” He kissed my cheek. I nodded.

“Do you want me to help you?” he asked. I thought of it for a moment, before nodding. I knew how much he liked listening to my songs, and helping me with recording. Even if all he had to do is adjust the sound and press the big red “Record” button.

He climbed off and grinned, skipping over to the small glitch room.

“Thanks Kasp!” I called after him. He grinned, poking his head around the door and nodding.

“No problem.” He giggled before disappearing again, making me smirk and roll my eyes at my brother’s… ‘cute’ immaturity.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys! :D
i know, long chappy xD
im so glad ppl like this D:
i was so worried we'd flunk the sequel -_-
oh well...
here's pic of Aunt Payton, even though most of you probably remember how she looks like;
PayPay

we are not amused;
awesome4life
MusiqueFiend2358
Friend.Foe
Cheesecake Freak
temper1313
TheSecretLiesWithinU
Camile Meissen
<- How's this for detail, love? :/
CarterLynn x2
Atychiphobia.
MattLuvv
TootsiePop
VampireAssassin
Darren Cordeux
Rainbow. Unicorn.