Status: More Pause than Updates...

Fenced In Hearts

Horses Are Good for Pranks.

*DAMIEN’S POV*

I woke up to someone shaking me, “Damien, Damien, wakey, wakey, Damien!”

I simply grunted then rolled over, trying to keep sleep within my grasp.

“DAMIEN FOR GOODNESS SAKE WAKE UP!” Kaspien screeched right in my ear.

I shot up, my eyes wide and hair I a disarrayed mess, “CHARLES DON’T TAKE THE COOKIE!”

I slowly realized what was going on, as my mind started working, looking around I see three bewildered stares hooked on me.

“Suuupp??” I laughed, rubbing the back of my neck awkwardly.

“Get ready we have class in an hour.” Xavier mumbled, jumping into his skinny jeans.

Sighing I slip out of bed, taking a quick shower, which sadly had no warm water thanks to Zimmy, and slipped into my clothes for the day. Purple skinny jeans and a simple black shirt, brushed all that needed to be brushed, and applied an extremely thin line of eyeliner around my eye.

“Okay my wonderful sidekicks, LET GOOOO!” I shout zooming out into the hall and start running in a serpentine pattern.

I heard Kaspien giggle as he too joined me while the other two decide to slouch behind grumbling about or immaturity.

We busted through the doors, to a very unamused Theiudos who was currently writing the beginning of our notes.

“Young princes please take your seats.” He snapped, turning towards us.

We grumbled plopping into our seats, as he smiled lightly.

“Now today I have something we all might enjoy, you all have just mastered your swordsmanship, so I have decided that you need to practice you archery.”

I perked up at that anything that had to do with us going outside and weaponry had my attention.

“Let’s go shall we, west field please.” Theiudos commanded, already beginning his walk there.

We all got up speeding towards the west field, getting there five minutes before Theiudos.

Grinning we all stood beside a quiver on a stand, picking up our bows and placing the arrow in the correct places, before halting in that position waiting for our teacher to come.

Thankfully we didn’t wait long and he was here relatively soon.

“You may begin, and remember try to aim for the furthest target and accurately.”

We did just that starting off at the closest one to us, all getting it right in the middle. We then went again but this time to the next farthest, and so on.

By the time we finished, we all made very good progress, and it was well past noon.

I sighed sitting on the ground and plucking at the grass, right before I drifted into lala land I heard a shriek.

Jerking my head up I see Kaspien jump up and run around.

“Damien it’s one of your stupid spiders, kill it!”

I laughed and got up, catching him around the waist before bringing him closer to the spider.

Raising my leg I repeatedly brought it down stomping on the thing until it stopped moving.

“See?” I chuckle, bringing him out of his hiding space in my side.

“Eviiiiillll!” Was all he whispered before launching himself at Xavier.

I chuckled walking back towards them and taking a seat, letting my eyes linger over the land.

Then an idea hit me, like a freight train, and I don’t even know what a freight train is.

Smirking evilly I lay back staring at the sky as I organize my plan.

“Hey, after lunch I’m going to need you guys to help me with something.” I murmur, ignoring their quizzical looks.

“Are we going to be held responsible for the outcomes?” Zimmy asks, staring me down.

“Nope, I’ll take all the blame, but I will be needing help. Now let’s go eat ‘cause I’m hungry.” I grin jumping up and pull Zimmy up with me.

Xavier stands; dusting himself off then helps Kaspien up, as they continue their conversation.

“So may I ask what this wonderful plan of yours is?” Zimmy wonders as we enter the castle heading towards the dining hall.

“Nope.” I answer, popping the ‘p’.

“Ok, well will any of us get hurt?” He tries again, wanting to get a hint of the plan.

“Can you run fast? I mean faster than out dads, and can you barricade a door well?” I question, truly wanting an honest answer.

“Uhh, yeah?”

“Ok then you’re all good; as long as the other two can do those two things too we’re in
business.

Zimmy shakes his head, as he walks into the dining hall.

We all take our seats, and soon more people file in. Once our fathers and our mom get situated the food comes out and we start eating.

I take a glance down the table knowing I’ll need at least five more people for this plan to work, smiling I see our Aunt Rue and Uncle Rune conversing in their strange way, across
from me I see Aunt Payton and Aunt Macey.

Smiling lightly to myself I scan the table for a few more person to help me in my little plan, looking further down I see my aunts Starr and Naomi and my father’s younger brother Killian. Smirking to myself I finish up lunch like my usual self, and as everyone leaves I pull the ones I’ve chosen aside for a little chat.

I gather everyone and lead us out to the stables, ignoring the questions and fussing, until we get in the barn.

“Ok Damien what’s the plan?” Killian asks, folding his arms over his chest.

“You always have a plan.” Starr laughs at his side.

“Ok, ok. Well it’s rather childish, but it’ll have an effect all the same. Oh and my rules, conditions, whatever. Well I’ll take all the blame, because trust me there will be blame to take. All you need to be able to do is to be able to run fast. Which I know you all can, and you need to be able to barricade your own rooms well, which again I know you all can do. So my plan is we get nine horses, and number them, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 9, 10. And yes I purposely skipped seven, so when all the horses are gathered they still believe one is missing. Kaspien we’re going to need some of your paint. Aunt Macey and Aunt Payton you two need to be our detractors, we’re going to put one horse in first, which Aunt Rue will have, and we need you two to distract everyone in that area away.

“Then so one and so forth. Uncle Rune you’ll be next, you’ll have horse two. Uncle Killian you’ll have horse three, Aunt Starr you’ll have horse four, and Aunt Naomi you’ll have horse five. As for where to place them I have that sorted as well, Rue, I’ll say main library for you, Rune, dining hall, Killian, meeting room, Starr, kitchen, Naomi, main entryway like right when you walk into the castle. Zimmy you’ll have six, Kaspien you’ll have eight, Xavier you’ll have nine, and I’ll have ten. Zimmy place your horse in dungeons, Kaspien place yours in the servants quarters, and Xavier place yours in our classroom. I’m placing mine in our parent’s room. But mines going to be a miniature horse, and I’m going to place him in the bath tub, so hopefully tonight when they try to keep us up again they’ll get interrupted. I also have a way of hiding mine, so everyone has it?”

Everyone nodded, Kaspien got his paint and we set to work getting all the animals numbered. By the time we finished, we all had to go wash up for dinner.

Once dinner was over we all crept back to the stables, putting the horses in their spots one by one.

After we were done we zoomed to our room, where I made sure no one had an encounter with anyone else, after everyone was in the clear our aunts and uncles went their own way and we all went into our workshops where we pretended to be perfectly innocent beings.

It was only a matter of minutes before the screaming started, I heard scrabbling of feet, and clanking of metal as the guards scurried around, people kept yelling for our parents who were in the throne room.

Finally I heard our dads booming voices and rising growls, cringing to myself I continued hammering a piece of metal.

I was near peeing myself when I heard our bedroom door bust open, my dad’s voice the most defined of them all.

“DAMIEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Quickly composing myself, I walked out of my workshop, looking at my parents; all had a murderous look on their face.

“You. Oh boy you are lucky you’re our son and we love you.” My dad growled.

I held my chuckle, thankfully saved as a guard walked in, your highness's, we’ve captured seven horses, there seems to be a couple missing.”

By the time he finished, my brothers were all out, holding in their own snickers.

“Damien, where are the other two?” My mom asks, trying to keep his voice calm.

“I don’t know I just set them loose in the house after I numbered them.” I murmur looking down at the end as if I was sorry.

“Damien! It’s almost eleven at night! And now we have to search the castle for two more horses that you don’t know where they went?!” Alex screamed finally losing his cool.

“Ok Ok, fine mom, geez. I only got seven horses, I just numbered then weirdly so you’d think you were missing one, I also figured you guys would have guessed that I would have used nine horses, so I would make you think I had ten for it to be an even number. What I’m trying to say is you found all the horses.” I murmured, again holding back my laughs.

“We better have. Thank you sir for reporting us the number, please take them back to the stables. As for you Damien, well we’ll discuss this in the morning, we’re going to bed and you four better go to bed to!” Alex snapped, turning away and, marching, well waddling since he was pregnant again, back into their room.

Our fathers glared at us a moment longer before following mom out.

Once the door was closed, we all ran to Zimmy’s studio so we could laugh.

“Oh, g-gods y-you’re s-so dead Damien!” Kaspien giggled, leaning on Xavier.

“S-so you still have the miniature horse in their room?” Xavier gasped out.

“Yep, and once they start getting busy with mom he’ll rear up. I got this medicine, that will hide his presence, and I’m sure once he hears the noises he’ll rear up, plus I trained that horse myself and I gave him commands I know he’ll stick to the plan.”
“Wait the medicine won’t hurt him right?” Kaspien asked now worried.

“No, of course not.”

“Ok but are you sure he’ll do as you want him to do?” Zimmy questioned just to make sure.

“Yep. Though I wonder how our parents can have sex since mom’s pregnant.” I wondered
aloud getting quite a few grossed out noises.

Finally we retired to bed, all just laying there waiting to hear what would happen.

Eventually we heard moans.

“Oh…..oh! L-Lucifer! Nnnh.”

We all gagged, and Kaspien turned into Zimmy.

“A-Amaranth…..uhhh. Gods, Acanthus.”

“Cha-Ch-……ahhh Chandra!”

We were all nearing puking when we finally heard all loud neighs, then the horses’ hooves clacking on the ground before it neighed again.

Alex screamed bloody murder, our dads traded shouts and I’m pretty sure one of them fell off the bed.

“What?! Why the hell is there a miniature horse in here?” Lucifer screamed.

“Cockblocker.” My dad growled.

“It doesn’t matter get it out!” Alex screamed.

“DAMIEEENN!!” All of our parents yelled.

We all bolted to the door, leaning against it with all of our might and we started moving our larger furniture against the door.

That’s how we ended up spending the rest of our night.
♠ ♠ ♠
hahaha
oh man, i laughed SOOO hard at that
but then at the same time im like "noo! my babies (the kings and alex) need their sex! D:" haha xD
anyways, tnx for the comments guys! :D
we love u! :D
and don't worry the story will pick up soon
there will be a... SHOCKING appearence soon... wait till Kaspien's next chappy, then after that it'll be... niceeeeee xD

iSarah
Cheesecake Freak
x2
we are not amused;
hugs.from.holly
ddbaby1234
Rainbow. Unicorn.
storywryter
x2
CarterLynn
Kookie!Monster!
you had me at hello.
rawrrxixeatxyou
totallytasha
xXDark_Angel Xx
BobThePurpleAntelope
ZionCelestia
Atychiphobia.
celeste
MattLuvv
Darren Cordeux
Charlotte..
simplemind
BrokenAlyCat

Whoa! 24 comments! :D i love you guys <33 -abby