Status: May not cont.

Mansion of Love

Saphire hates boys, all boys. One day Franz Hopper, Saphire's father's best friend and his wife die in a terrible accident. He leaves his three sons in Franz Hopper's care. What will Saphire and her sisters, Sissi, Yumi, and Aelita do?
  1. Mansion of Love
  2. Mansion of Love: Ch. 1 The Bad News
  3. Mansion of Love: Ch. 2 Meeting the Boys
    Saphire noticed that the boy with the weird name and hair, was staring at her.
  4. Mansion of Love: Ch. 3 the Battle
  5. Mansion of Love: Ch. 4 Fake Snake
    She went deep into the water, when she went to the bottom of the pool she opened her eyes and saw a..............
  6. Mansion of Love: Ch. 5 Shower Dresses
    Saphire heard Odd, Ulrich, and Jeremie taking a shower, as did Yumi and Sissi. Saphire got an idea.................
  7. Mansion of Love: Ch. 6 A Note
    This is just a note, U should probably read it.
  8. Mansion of Love: Ch. 7 Crushes
    "You know you like one of those girls." Ulrich replied. "Is it Sissi or Saphire?" Jeremie asked, smirking........
  9. Mansion of Love: Ch. 8 Tarantula Trouble
    Saphire was sitting on her bed with Sissi, Aelita, and Yumi, suddenly Saphire screamed and Odd, Ulrich, and Jeremie rushed over.........
  10. Mansion of Love: Ch. 9 PAYBACK
    Out of the corner of his eye, Odd saw something carved onto the tree. He saw a heart around an M and an S.
  11. Mansion of Love: Ch. 10 Bed Hair Day
    "What are you doing?" Saphire asked. "He's closing all the windows." Ulrich said. "Why?" Sissi asked. "So, the Hair Twister doesn't get in."
  12. Mansion of Love: Ch. 11 The Trip
    "You can go tomorrow, but you have to take Odd with you." "What? Why?"
  13. Mansion of Love: Ch. 12 The Trip Pt. 2
    Saphire got up early, took a shower, and went over to the guest room. She tried to get Odd up, but he just closed his eyes and fell asleep.
  14. Mansion of Love: Ch. 13 Arriving in Canada
    Saphire didn't sleep all night, instead she was crying. Odd opened the door a little and went to Saphire's side, he saw tears streaming down her cheeks.
  15. Mansion of Love: Ch. 14 Mark
    Suddenly, she felt someone put a hand and pulled her down by a tree...