Status: New story! Working on it, going to be good! (=

Soaking Up the Sun in New York City

After Dinner

Shadow.

My friends and I have all had a hard life. We have been abused by our parents and could take no more. We ran away to New York City, with nothing but the money we stole from our parents and the clothes on our backs.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I got hit by my father and was my mother's servant. I cried myself to sleep every single night I was at 'home'. I have scars on my back from my father's best belt. Every time I screamed he hit me harder, until i laid lifeless on the floor. But then to my stomach- my father's best boot. I'm surprised I am still alive. Every time my mother would tell me go do the laundry I would curse her out under my breath. At the age of 7 I was already hardcore, I would curse out a storm, punch my wall 'till it was dented, and I hung around the 'bad' kids. My life was horrible and I will always be scarred,on my skin and in my mind.

I left my parents in Indianapolis and went through with our plan-run away to New York City. It was hard to get here but we made it. I never looked back.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I am so full!" Knight said, putting his arm around me.
"I hate Chinese food."I said, looking down.
"Why didn't you stay home?" Blair said.
"Because I wanted to be with Knight." I said, kissing him.
"Get a room!" Alex said.
"Why don't you F yourself?" I said, giggling.
"Whatever. So, Alexander do y-" Alex said, getting cut off by Spider announcing;
"We are here!"
We piled out of the car and went into the apartment. We all went up to the 3rd floor and went all our separate ways. I pulled our key out of my purple canvas bag, and turned it in the lock. Knight went straight to the huge TV in the living room. I walked past him into Kat's room.
"Hey, Is that Zombieland?"I said ,jumping on her bed.
"Yep. Want some popcorn?"Manni said.
"Sure." I said, getting a big hand full.
Someone came in the room and sat on the bed.
"Why is there a huge clump of Kat's hair on the ground?" Said Media.
"Whoops!" Said Manni, looking down
"Manni! I said be nice." Media said.
"Well, she called me the B word!" Manni yelled. Media laughed. Manni gave him a death stare.
"No more calling her the..." He looked at Manni then back at Kat, "B word!" He said laughing.
"Fine, beotch?" Kat said looking ate Media. Manni shook her head.
"No." He said.
"Manni?" I sad.
"Yeah?" She said back.
"Did you eat at all?" I said staring at Kat.
"No." She said death staring Kat.
"Okay, lets go out to the pizza place down the street. I hate Chinese food." I said.
"Okay!" She said running to her room.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you like it=]]]]