Parce

Le Petite Mort

Megatron laughed as the human fell to the ground, a sickening crunch following the thud of her body. She’d still not screamed- despite the blood, the wounds, the broken bones- she’d shown there was something worth keeping among her kind. She lay there, motionless, as her blood created a pool around her body, soaking into her clothes. Her deep brown hair was spread about her head in the shape of a blood soaked halo, giving the pale girl a sinister appearance. She certainly was not the common human.


She’d watched as he’d fallen- the hand of a human defeating him in one quick move. She’d waited the two years it’d taken for him to be revived, and returned to him. She knew that to him, those two years were nothing but days, and she let them seem that way in her mind. Megatron had let out an animalistic growl of laughter when she stood among his followers, dwarfed by all but two. She was his human- she was his toy, and she was aware of this. She let them use her to get to the boy, and she’d enjoyed it, proud to be of use to him; for despite his cruelty, he was kind, he acknowledged her in ways she’d never been seen before, made her strong.

When he’d called on her to fight among them, she gladly accepted his order, joining the ranks of his alien soldiers; ready to fight to her death. He’d assured her that the battle would be her last, even presented her with the choice of awaiting their victory in relative safety, yet she continued. She was well aware that she was fighting for the death of her people, but she was also aware that she was fighting for the survival of a more worthy race; his. After all that is why he had chosen her; she had long ago condemned her own race to destruction, and was searching for a way to pull away from them- so he gave it to her.


Now as she lay in the sands on the verge of death, just as even his master had not the chance to do, he abandoned them; those that still lived. And as his enemies came upon her, with promises of help and salvation, she still believed she would fight for him when the time came.