Status: I'm back bitches!

Scream to the Silence

Pleasure's All Mine This Time

Reece’s P.O.V.

I groaned in pain as I woke up. My head was throbbing and when I brought my fingers up to my head and gingerly touched it I could tell I was bleeding and I hissed in pain when I touched the open skin.

What the hell happened? I asked myself and slowly sat up, a little dizzy. I tried to remember what had happened and why I was in a dark hallway. Then the thought popped into my head.

Cassie

“Cassie?” I asked and looked around. A sickening feeling settled into my stomach as I saw a small puddle of blood next to mine without a body. Bile rose into my throat as the horror of the truth set in. “FUCK! CASSIE!” I screamed and got up too fast. My knees wobbled under me and I fell into a heap on the floor. The thunderous sounds of footsteps came towards me and I broke down into sobs of fear and frustration.

“Who’s there? Reece? What happened to you?” One of the teachers asked and quickly rushed to my side. I didn’t matter at the moment, the only thing on my mind was Cassie.

“He has Cassie.” I sobbed into their chest and they grasped, quickly calling some one else. I couldn’t hear what he said for I drowned him out with my sobs, fearing the worst for my best friend.

***

Cassie’s P.O.V.

“Fucking A.” I groaned out and rolled onto my back. My head was throbbing worse than any hang over I had ever had before. I tried to think back as to why my head hurt so bad, but I couldn’t. I remembered being at a dance and then me and Reece doing someth-

“Oh fuck.” I said and my eyes shot open as I remember what had happened. I was in a dark room that smelled of pine wood and dust. I was on top of a make shift bed that was really only a mattress and a pillow.

He’s got me.

Fear and anger rushed through my veins like venom and the throbbing in my head was ignored. I brought my hand to my head and hissed in pain as a found a spot of open skin where blood had matted my hair to my head.

“Mother fucker.” I mumbled and slowly got myself to my feet. I stood for a few minutes allowing the dizziness to pass before I started to move. I opened the door silently and tried to walk as quietly as I could through the hallway. I made it to a small living room type area where a single candle was lit.

“I see your awake.” His voice said from the corner and it sent chills down my spine.

“I’m not quiet sure yet. I’m hoping this is all just a really bad dream.” I said, but didn’t move from my spot. “You gonna come out of the corner or stay there like the cockroach that you are.” He let out a surprised laugh and stepped into the flickering light of the candle. His piercing green eyes still took my breath away.

“Wow somebody got spunky.” Adam said and allowed his eyes to run lustily over my body. I shivered in disgust.

“It happens when you aren’t afraid of anything anymore.” I said and held my ground as he stepped toward me. I ignored the fact that my heart sped up with each step that he took.

“Oh you’re still afraid. I can see it in your face.” He growled and stopped only a few inches from me. I could feel the heat from his body and smelled the tik-taks on his breath.

“You’ve taken everything from me already. You don’t scare me anymore.” I said and didn’t allow my face to change from the scowl that I had placed there.

“What did you say?” He asked and took the final step to close the distance between them.

“You. Don’t. Scare. Me.” I said and put emphasis on every word. I gasped as he grabbed my throat and took me down to the ground. He sat on top of me and I gasped for breath as his hand constricted my air flow.

“I can change that.” His hot breath tickled my ear and neck and I struggled to get away from him. I could feel him harden and bile rose into my throat. “You look so hot like this.” He said into my ear again and I gagged.

“Can’t say the same for you.” I croaked out and he jumped back in surprise. I choked on the breath that I suddenly got and coughed a few times, then greedily gasped for more air.

“What happened to you?” He asked in shocked and I stared at him. The flickering of the flames casting strange shadows on him and the wall.

“You did.” I said, “You took everything from me. My friends, my family, my home. Every FUCKING thing! You broke me!” I screamed at him. Tears of anger welling up in my eyes and threatening to fall. “I had to learn how to live again. Emotions were just to much for me so I got rid of them. I can barely feel ANYTHING because of you anymore. Adam, I loved you!” I screamed at him and saw him visibly wince at my last sentence.

“But you had said that you didn’t want me anymore.” He almost whispered and stared down at the ground.

“Cause you were too clingy. You didn’t want me hanging out with my friends or family. It would have been too suspicious.” I said quieter and the tears now fell freely down my cheeks.

“They weren’t good for you!” Adam yelled and looked up at me, his own tears falling down his cheeks. “I was the only thing that was good for you!”

“There you go again!” I screamed and stood up. “You killed people because of me. I’m the reason twelve people are dead. If you want to keep me, FINE! But leave everyone else alone. I would rather die miserable with you, then allow you to keep hurting my friends. I can’t keep pretending that I don’t care. Cause I do.” I said the last part barely audible and stormed back into the make shift room and slammed the door. I laid down on the mattress and cried, allowing my anger out. My head continued to pound as I cried myself into a deep sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am alive! I am so sorry guys and I love all of you that have stayed with this story. My other computer broke and I had the next 3 chapters on there and they wouldn't transfer to this computer! And then I started writing entries for contests and I totally forgot about my other stories. I promise that I won't wait.....4 months to update again cause that is rude of me. Like I said I am so sorry and if I ever do that again I give you the right to send me a message or leave a comment bitching me out. I can't blame you for it.

Bet you did see that one coming, did you?
How will Adam react?
How will Brian react to the news?

Love y'all!
J.R.