Status: I update when I can.

Speak Now

The ***wad Who All of a Sudden Really Isn't a *** &+ Unrequited Love ;

Is it just me or do people decide to come back into your life at the absolute worst time?

Take Nick, for example. So one weekend he went to his dad's house, met a girl, lalalala. While he was going out with me. Rumor has it they kissed. Too many people were telling me different things so I broke up with Nick and moved on. We were on and off for about two weeks until today, when Patrick decided he would ask me out.

Now Patrick has been one of my best friends since first grade, but ....ew. I'm sorry but ew. And so to be nice, I said yes. I had no idea how I was going to get out of it, but I didn't want to be mean.

Guess who decided to come back into my life. You're right, Nick!

Since I'm such a fool, and a hopeless romantic, when Nick asked me out I said yes. And I feel so bad, since Patrick told me he really likes me, whereas Nick told me he loves me. And since I really don't like Patrick like that I'm obviously staying with Nick, but just...I don't know.

The feeling of breaking someone's heart is just...ergh. And he keeps asking me and asking me and I don't have the heart to tell him I'm dating Nick again. Because telling him results in one of the following:

a. Patrick crying and crying for days.
b. Patrick obsessing over me and Nick then beating the shit out of him.
or c. Patrick beating up Nick.

While I really can't stand either of those options it seems like a is the best choice. However, if I was a smart little twelve year old, I would pick

d. break up with Nick and go out with nobody, unless it was absolutely positive I could try my luck with Andre or Dom again.

But maybe some of you have noticed I'm not a smart girl.

Moving on with my tales of unrequited love, we meet Andre.

So my friend asked Andre out for me, he said no. I asked Andre out, he said I'll think about it. Nine days later, after we've hung out at a party for like twelve hours, and we've texted for about eight of those days, still no answer. But I'm not going to nag him. Because right now, I've got Nick. And Patrick...whose current AIM Lifestream status is "Jenna, I love you, will you go out with me?"